★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Blue Attack! Released ($0.99 SALE)

12-29-2009, 03:39 PM
I got Attack first and while a very nice game, the campaign was a bit too short. I didn't like Defense at all. There should be an option of touch control and ability to calibrate sensitivity of tilt control.
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
How about releasing a double-pack/two-in-one app, with both Attack and Defense combined (with perhaps even a demo/'lite' for Conquest included)? Why aren't devs doing this kind of thing?

12-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by app-inured View Post
How about releasing a double-pack/two-in-one app, with both Attack and Defense combined (with perhaps even a demo/'lite' for Conquest included)? Why aren't devs doing this kind of thing?
the 10mb limit makes it tricky in some cases to provide combined apps that have the same purchase ability as the originals.

Running With Scissors: Pre-Season Is a game I've spent the last 8 months creating with an awesome graphic artist, check it out! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=38694
We're on Twitter
12-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Excellent game, I was playing just this morning!

Love the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
I got Attack first and while a very nice game, the campaign was a bit too short. I didn't like Defense at all. There should be an option of touch control and ability to calibrate sensitivity of tilt control.
Agreed, I like the Attack despite the very short campaign but Defense was quite weak. It could be much better (well, still can, but I guess there won't be any major update to it anymore). I have always wondered what people may think by seeing people playing Defense... and rotating the device like crazy.
12-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Quote:
I have always wondered what people may think by seeing people playing Defense... and rotating the device like crazy.
Yeah, and what about shaking their device? That looks even more retarded.
12-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poco View Post
I have always wondered what people may think by seeing people playing Defense... and rotating the device like crazy.
My friends thought it was sperm attacking an ovum.
12-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
My friends thought it was sperm attacking an ovum.
There's an app for that.

Bought Blue Attack! at full price after seeing a gameplay video, got Blue Defense! on sale for a buck, and enjoyed it more than I expected. The challenge levels were more fun than just playing the main game.

But after seeing the neato complex red baddies in Attack! the simpler ones in Defense! aren't so neat. (At least they are fun to shoot! I love watching the bullets fly in all three of these games!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-03-2010, 03:12 AM
An update!

-iOS 4 Compatibility
-Reduced difficulty for getting to the "hard" levels
-New icon!
-PlayHaven network for "More Games" button
-Retina Display graphics update

back
10-17-2011, 08:03 PM
does anyone know why Blue Attack! and Blue Defense! was pulled from the Apple Store?

only the Blue Defense: Second Wave and Red Conquest! is still up.

i am still looking forward to new games/updates...