★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Adventure the galaxy with super-cute hero, Large!
Save UZ, Save the Universe UZ is creature that can awake Cosmic Star.
Cosmic Star is easy one-touch control arcade game with splendid visuals.

******************************* Feature ****************************************
-Seven completely different mini-games plus one bonus game.
-Easy to learn: You can do all the basic moves with just one touch.
-Hard to master: Each move is different depends on how long you touch the screen.
-Special Power: Constellation system adds more fun.
-Awesome visual effects and beautiful screen.
-In-depth storyline which you can reveal by finding tome of universal knowledge in game play.
12-22-2009, 08:08 AM
Are there leaderboards ? and how about a video and maybe a lite version to try ?

12-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Here's a review i left:
This appears, at first, to be a rather simple collection of 8 or 9 mini games based around a planetary motif. But after playing for a few minutes (and enjoying them) I began to realize that there's many hidden and unlockable achievements to be had that will keep me trying to do better and better.

The games are actually quite fun, and are of the type that you can pick up and enjoy quickly with only a minute or two on your hands, or even when you have an hour to burn. Some are quite challenging even on easy difficulty, but managed to get me to "give it one more try, and one more...and one more...". The graphics and animations are very nice, and the music/effects tie into the whole perfectly.

This is a hard game to describe for me, but it IS one that I was very surprised to find myself enjoying, and know I will come back to many times.
i didn't see global leaderboards in the options or the score menu.
12-24-2009, 04:51 AM
$3.99 -> $1.99
12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
So, any impressions on this?

Really considering buying it based off of the fact there are lots of unlockables.
12-28-2009, 10:47 PM
ACTgame downloading
I like Kirby,so try this game.
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Looking forward to impressions, liufuy.