★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: [adult swim]
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A twisted Tamagotchi that will take your tender loving care and vomit it back at you. Pocket Gamer

My Lil Bastard is unlike any virtual pet youve ever cared for. He tosses Molotov cocktails on the gifts you buy him, breaks the water bottle you tried using to punish him, and poops all over the place. But with courage, tenacity, and patience, you just might be able to turn your bastard around. (Note: we said might.)

Note: iPod Touch users, you MUST update to the 3.0 software to play.

GAMEPLAY
The goal of the My Lil Bastard is to raise your bastard for pooping little baby to violent, horny, and ungrateful adult. Each stage of life presents a new challenge for you to overcome with your offspring. Use gold you earn to buy supplies and food in the store. Scold them when theyre naughty to break them of bad habits. Chat with them via an in-game computer terminal. Play an innocent little game of fetch with them. The activities in My Lil Bastard will make you feel like a parent for the first time or the last time!

Knife-throwing minigame
Slot machine minigame
Multiple save slots
Share awards on Facebook
All-new in-game achievements
iPod integration
Use the camera to take photos of you and your lil bastard

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Touch Arcade Preview - http://toucharcade.com/2009/12/18/ad...stard-preview/
12-22-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm SO getting this game, AdultSwim pwns lol.

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas

12-22-2009, 09:15 AM
annoying

is the app called My Lil Bastard? the description is B*****d all over. That's pretty half-assed... wouldn't want to offend anyone?

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
12-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
annoying

is the app called My Lil Bastard? the description is B*****d all over. That's pretty half-assed... wouldn't want to offend anyone?
Thats coz apple censored the word Bastard. Devs had nothing to do with it.
12-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
annoying

Apparently the NZ iTunes Store censors the word bastard. Do a search and you'll see it censored in music/apps/video/etc. It won't be ***'d in the US store (presumably other territories too).
12-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Can someone TOFTT and post impressions!

GameCenter Username: DaDramaLlama (Please Add!)
Playing and Loving: Dungeon Defenders, Starfront, Starfall TD(VERY UNDERRATED GAME)
"No I'm not high, I'm just way cooler than you"
12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Oh I'm getting it. I'll let you know in a bit

Edit: might I also add that it's likely to be almost identical to the free flash version on adult swims site. Which Is always something to consider.

Just upgraded to the 3GS from the original. Super excited to play some of the more intense games.

Last edited by Zetaspawn; 12-23-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: More to say
12-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetaspawn View Post
Oh I'm getting it. I'll let you know in a bit

Edit: might I also add that it's likely to be almost identical to the free flash version on adult swims site. Which Is always something to consider.
On the surface it may seem identical but there's actually quite a bit different about the iPhone game. The iPhone version has 2 new minigames (knife-throwing and a slot machine), a camera function, different achievements, facebook connectivity, 4 save slots, and a couple of the stages of life are different. Plus you can listen to music off your iPod instead of the in-game music.

Also, commercial --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBNUPPU2v3g
12-23-2009, 09:39 AM
damn, just killed my bastard...
it keeps braking my toilet and it wont sit on it!
no wonder they are calling it a bastard