★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

12-22-2009, 10:39 AM

My new iPhone application Stick Suicides! is ranked #28 in South America (paid) on the whole of South America's App Store. It's category is Entertainment and is currently on a massive sale down from $1.99 to $0.99 which is massive! If you want to cut out the long story scroll down to the bottom for screenshots and a video!

Welcome to my press release of my new iPhone application Stick Suicides! a highly rated (5 Stars) exciting iPhone application! I have been developing iPhone applications since I was 11 years old and have got my first application on the App Store at the age of 12 (my current age) I have sold quite a few applications and feel I am doing pretty well.

Well this is my press release of my new iPhone application where you get to view high quality hand-drawn Stick Man art! One downside of lot's of picture viewing applications is that you need an internet connection. With this application you don't. By now you are probably thinking, "This is going to be a massive download size for an iPhone application about 200MB." well think again. Due to major UI improvements the file size comes down to a very reasonable <10MB. Now you are probably thinking, "Hardly any pictures this is just rubbish." Well no with 50+ Stick Man art pictures and currently adding 10 a week it will have a massive amount and when we reach 200 pictures it will only be about 20-30MB which is pretty reasonable for a lot of hand-drawn art! This is going to be rubbish artwork you are thinking well we have had an independent review on iTunes of ***** which is very good. Why should you buy it? Well it would be supporting me with my later creations and you would thoroughly enjoy your time spent on your iPhone a lot more. This application really is something unique to any other iPhone application out there on the iPhone App Store. This application is a truly great find to any iPhone lover or Stick Man lover. Don't we all just live that retro Stick Man moving about on our screen. As an added bonus there will be moving hand drawn artwork flying around your screen!

iTunes Description:

Follow our apps on twitter: www.twitter.com/willevansapps

Stick Suicides! Is an awesome iPhone and iPod Touch application where you can view High Quality StickMan art at the touch of a button.
With a friendly interface this application is a great buy for StickMan lovers! With over 40+ StickMan art and updates every week this is well worth the price! Watch your favourite little Retro Stick Man doing the craziest of things!

What to expect in Version 2.0?

There will be moving animations!
Awesome Videos!

This application gets updated every Sunday! If possible!

As always any creations and ideas will be considered please visit my website: http://www.willevansapps.tk for more information on how to send them and competitions!

Video Link:
Click Here To Watch

Will Evans Apps

Will Evans Apps
Stick Suicides! - Rated ***** On iTunes!
Buy it Now On A Massive Sale
12-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Nice try of making money out of sh**
Good luck.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

12-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by kirkstar View Post
this game looks cool. im buying it
I'm pretty sure this is the dev.
12-22-2009, 10:50 AM
I think he knows it's the dev...

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-22-2009, 10:51 AM
This game is amazing. It is probably the best game ever made for the iPhone ever. The person who made it has to be some kind of game creating genius because this is a masterpiece.
12-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
why would anyone pay 99c to see someones poor attempt at drawing something terrible 40 times?

Artist | Designer
12-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Oh this is encouraging you to suicide? atleast the "artwork" does.
12-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks and No thanks

I'm the developer!!!!!!! Thanks for all the positive feedback and no thanks for the rubbish feedback!

Will Evans Apps

Will Evans Apps
Stick Suicides! - Rated ***** On iTunes!
Buy it Now On A Massive Sale