★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can someone please verify something?

12-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Can someone please verify something?

Hey guys, again!
I'm thinking of getting COD after Christmas (basically when I get some iTunes cards) but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the lag issues are due to:
iPhone model?
Router make/ model?

If anyone could tell me which router and idevice they have who aren't recieving any problems I'd be very grateful

Thanks, and merry Christmas

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
12-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeldomSeenKid View Post
Hey guys, again!
I'm thinking of getting COD after Christmas (basically when I get some iTunes cards) but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the lag issues are due to:
iPhone model?
Router make/ model?

If anyone could tell me which router and idevice they have who aren't recieving any problems I'd be very grateful

Thanks, and merry Christmas
I have absolutely no problems or lags. I'm running an iPhone 3GS with a Linksys router... don't remember the model off top of my head but it's the black one w/o an antenna sticking out.
12-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, it's definetly the iPhone model then... I have an iPod 1g, and it lags alot online. Almost game breaking for me. And my router, a Belkin N150, won't let me online. Usually if your ISP gave you a router it works fine, but I got the router separately so I think I need to set something up which i still can't find.
12-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Im using a 3Gs on a Netgeat router. Any ideas anyone?

Also, is COD a good game generally?

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan