★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mapajasi
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ** NEW LOW PRICE ***

Draw is a clever puzzle game where you literally draw your own platforms and create you own solutions to the levels!

The object of the game it to get your robot to the flag, avoiding all the nasty obstacles and dangers along the way.

You can choose between button control of the iPhone gravity method.

Compete against others for the best times, Draw uses the Scoreloop social gaming site.
12-22-2009, 05:27 PM
I love these types of games; it reminds me of Trace. Does anyone know how many levels are in this?
12-31-2009, 12:47 AM
Featured in "What We're Playing". Is anyone here playing it?
12-31-2009, 12:49 AM
I like the looks of this game. I might get it.
01-09-2010, 11:23 PM
This is a decent line drawing game. The basic goal of the game is to draw a path from the start of the level to the exit and then run on the path you created while avoiding any dangers/obstacles in the way. The obstacles are usually different in each stage ranging from spinning axes, spiked platforms, razor gears. The game and scoring is mostly about timing, how quick can you draw a path for your character and make it to the exit.

The controls in the game are good. Moving your character left and right is done by either the directional arrows at the bottom of the screen or accelerometer, whichever you choose for an option before starting the game. There is also a button to make your character jump which comes in handy for jumping over moving obstacles. Drawing the lines/paths for your character to walk on is easy but requires some accuracy, especially on the later levels, mainly because you have to make it possible for the dangers/obstacles to be avoided and they are all over the place. You can however draw as many lines as you want, it does not have to be one continuous line. At the start of each new level your character is given a set number of lives. If your character makes any contact with an obstacle or falls in the pit you will have to start from the beginning of the stage with the timer still running and it will cost you a life. Losing lives is not that big of a deal in the game because you can always continue on the stage where you left off. There is an erase button to erase a line while playing if you feel you screwed up and want to start over but the timer keeps running. The game can become a bit challenging only because the timer makes you want to rush and get a better score for the stages. At the end of each level you can submit your scores to the online leaderboard(Scoreloop)

The game autosaves your progress so you can pick up where you left off after exiting. After you complete a stage in the game it unlocks the next one. You can also choose to replay any stages that you have already unlocked at the level select screen.

Overall, Draw is a good game. Graphics are pretty good and there is some carnival-like background music included. There are only 20 levels total so I think the game could use a few more levels added in, but there is a decent replay value to the levels because of the timer based scoring and the leaderboard competition. Recommended if you're into line-drawing games.