★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Burning Tires NOW for 0.99

01-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Burning Tires NOW for 0.99

Hello,
just saw, that the game is on sale. Only 99 Cent. I just bought it. Great game for such a low price.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301707892&mt=8
01-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowTiger View Post
Hello,
just saw, that the game is on sale. Only 99 Cent. I just bought it. Great game for such a low price.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301707892&mt=8
The game showed no real fun gameplay, as mentioned in the other thread. The graphics are nice in the screenshots, but not well animated (apparently). It's auto accelerate with no braking. So..don't buy it?

01-16-2009, 10:45 AM
See Mr. S.Bad, these update/price-drop threads help others out.

Thanks snowtiger. I have been playing the lite versions of this and Toy Tanks like crazy the last couple of days. Quick question: if you've made any progress, does the full game have a save game system? Just curious, the lite version didn't save progress?

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I don't understand why Fishlabs continues to bring us their worst games. They need to bring us rally racer pro, blades & magic, and snowboard hero.
01-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITrocks View Post
The game showed no real fun gameplay, as mentioned in the other thread. The graphics are nice in the screenshots, but not well animated (apparently). It's auto accelerate with no braking. So..don't buy it?
From the developer:
"Well, read the help any you will see you can hit the brakes and reverse touching the lower center of the screen."

Still wasn't fun enough for me I'm afraid. It was smooth enough, but without the speed of other racers, this one needed pick-ups or something to spice it up. I actually prefer Cro-Mag to this. So even with the price drop, I'll give it a miss and look forward to their Rally game instead.

Here is the link to the original thread on this game.
01-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastedyuthe View Post
From the developer:
"Well, read the help any you will see you can hit the brakes and reverse touching the lower center of the screen."

Still wasn't fun enough for me I'm afraid. It was smooth enough, but without the speed of other racers, this one needed pick-ups or something to spice it up. I actually prefer Cro-Mag to this. So even with the price drop, I'll give it a miss and look forward to their Rally game instead.

Here is the link to the original thread on this game.
Yuthe, is your sig an obscure message to Fishlabs?lol

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yuthe, is your sig an obscure message to Fishlabs?lol
Haha! I've been sussed out! Darn!
01-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
See Mr. S.Bad, these update/price-drop threads help others out.

Thanks snowtiger. I have been playing the lite versions of this and Toy Tanks like crazy the last couple of days. Quick question: if you've made any progress, does the full game have a save game system? Just curious, the lite version didn't save progress?
i said update threads. now you're simply putting words into my mouth

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
01-16-2009, 11:20 AM
wow..... just played the lite version. and it sad.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
01-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
wow..... just played the lite version. and it sad.
Well thank you for that insightful analysis Danny