★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lamp Off released

01-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Lamp Off released

Our second game, Lamp Off, is released today for $2.99. AppStore link here.

With 53 levels of play, you will find Lamp Off to be a fun puzzler. Although the idea of this game has been implemented in different PC forms before, we focused on jazzing up the graphics and game play to make it refreshingly enjoyable.

http://www.ThumbCountry.com | Where the Thumb Rules.
01-16-2009, 10:36 AM
i think i'm more excited about your Road to the Whitehouse...

A strategy block game, your objective is to move Mr. Obama into the Whitehouse. There are many challenges along the way. Be it Clinton and McCain, Rezko and Wright, various foes are blocking his way. Move them around to clear the path so the piece representing Mr. Obama can get into the Whitehouse. Remember, in this game as well as the game of real politics, sometimes you need to take a step back before moving forward.

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Very good puzzler. I was given a chance to play this over the last couple days and it's quite fun. The graphics are well done and the gameplay is easy to pick up. The difficulty ramps up relatively quickly, but there is a handy "hint" button if you really want to use it. I myself had never played this particular game online before, it's fun. A good change of pace from the other puzzlers on my iPod.
01-16-2009, 01:46 PM
For those that don't like action/puzzles or are just seeking for a relaxing and simple game then this may be a nice option.

Graphics are nice and it has a nice content: 51 levels. You can pick any level or just hit Random button.

An adventure mode with some special tiles or achievements could be nice.

Anyway, the game goal is to provide a simple puzzle with a simple but challenging gameplay.

If you like "Peg" games alike then you'll enjoy this one too.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
i think i'm more excited about your Road to the Whitehouse...
Thanks. Well it was actually submitted before Lamp Off but seems got stuck in the approval process.

AppStore apparently moves in its own mysterious ways...

http://www.ThumbCountry.com | Where the Thumb Rules.