★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Angel Rush Lite Come out!

12-23-2009, 04:09 AM
Angel Rush Lite Come out!

you can get more information here: http://c2matrix.com/angelrush

iTunes link
iTunes link ( full version 99c )

you can get more information here: http://c2matrix.com/angelrush

iTunes link

iTunes link ( full version 99c )

enjoy it and happy Christmas!

Last edited by c2matrix; 12-23-2009 at 04:11 AM.
12-23-2009, 04:33 AM
this game is a total touhou ripoff

i thought apple was fighting back against copyright infringing games, the main sprite is a direct rip of reimu the star of every touhou shooter, the creator of this game didnt even credit zun for making the sprite that was stolen, the whole game is done in bad taste. do not purchase, the game play was a total letdown

12-23-2009, 04:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamcham666 View Post
i thought apple was fighting back against copyright infringing games, the main sprite is a direct rip of reimu the star of every touhou shooter, the creator of this game didnt even credit zun for making the sprite that was stolen, the whole game is done in bad taste. do not purchase, the game play was a total letdown
Next time do your research, this game is an Ikaruga clone, not a Touhou clone...

DEFY THE COSMOS!
12-23-2009, 04:48 AM
ive beaten ikuraga and every touhou game ever made, ikuraga was a shooter with 3d graphics, this is a 2d shooter with stolen graphics
12-23-2009, 04:53 AM
Quote:
ive beaten ikuraga and every touhou game ever made, ikuraga was a shooter with 3d graphics, this is a 2d shooter with stolen graphics
Its on an iPhone, but its stil Ikaruga... you have the alternating color bullets, and you switch back and forth between the colors, absorb the ones the same color as you, and fire off a bunch of swerving bullets, that is Ikaruga! Touhou has nothing to do with this, other than having a cute girl fighting, which Touhou does not have a monopoly on. See also: ESPGaluda.

DEFY THE COSMOS!
12-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
Its on an iPhone, but its stil Ikaruga... you have the alternating color bullets, and you switch back and forth between the colors, absorb the ones the same color as you, and fire off a bunch of swerving bullets, that is Ikaruga! Touhou has nothing to do with this, other than having a cute girl fighting, which Touhou does not have a monopoly on. See also: ESPGaluda.
i know what ikuraga is, ive beat it on the dreamcast, and adding wings to reimu, the star of every touhou shooter, does not make her an original character., zun may not have a monopoly on cute fighting girls, but he does own the rights to the characters he has created.
12-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Quote:
i know what ikuraga is, ive beat it on the dreamcast, and adding wings to reimu, the star of every touhou shooter, does not make her an original character., zun may not have a monopoly on cute fighting girls, but he does own the rights to the characters he has created.
Its not Reimu...its a generic anime girl...

DEFY THE COSMOS!
12-24-2009, 04:48 AM
have you even played a touhou game?! explaining what ikuraga is over and over doesnt prove me wrong. and the game still plays like garbage i.e. horrible controls/impossible to die, i played for 15 minutes without taking a single hit