★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 107.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Rabbids Go Phone is an amazingly fun app that comes highly recommended to every kid of all ages.
It provides laughter and entertainment all because of this little crazy character. Theres just no telling what your Rabbid might do next!" - AppModo.com

"The Rabbid himself is nicely rendered and features great motion captured animation that is often downright hilarious." - Touchgen.net

Congratulations !

You figured out a way to catch one of these wacky little Rabbids. His fate is now in the palm of your hand.
What are you going to do with him..? Make him regret his plans for invading Earth? Or... turn him into a cool party pet and take him everywhere you go?
The limit to what he can take is up to you and how you will use your phones touch-screen and motion sensor.

Tickle, flip, shake & bash him using your fingers or unlock delirious interactive items to trigger hilarious gags!
Pimp your Rabbid with new clothes & accessories; and make him dance to your favorite tunes!
Take funny pictures of your Rabbid and send your unique creations to your friends on Facebook.
Love the Rabbids? Enjoy tons of free content from wallpapers to funny videos, comics and more!

Note: Owners of iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2nd generation or any older device, will not have an optimal gaming experience.

If you have any feedback, please email us at apple.support@ubisoft.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Not the game I was hoping from Ubisoft. Atleast it`s a start and confirms that Ubisoft is still interested in iPhone Gaming Market

Lite
: http://itunes.apple.com/app/rabbids-go-phone-lite/id365528847?mt=8
12-23-2009, 07:23 AM
HUH! Ubisoft! where is our assassin's creed ? please tell me is there any info about coming soon games?

Last edited by italodance; 12-23-2009 at 07:27 AM.

12-23-2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks, Rabbids is surely cooler than Ezio right?

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
12-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
HUH! Ubisoft! where is our assassin's creed ? please tell me is there any info about coming soon games?
Nope. Nothing mentioned about any upcoming game in the iTunes page.
12-23-2009, 08:00 AM
I will wait for impressions on this one. The games on the wii were pretty fun, at least the first one. I didn't play the others.

I am wondering if this has multiplayer. Hopefully they will put out a video
12-23-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't think this is a game, seems like the whole purpose of this application is to interact with the "rabbid" on the screen in different ways. No wonder it's so cheap, seems like of a promotional app for the console game more than anything else.
12-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I will wait for impressions on this one. The games on the wii were pretty fun, at least the first one. I didn't play the others.

I am wondering if this has multiplayer. Hopefully they will put out a video
From the screenshots and description, it only looks like you can dress up your Rabbid, and play around with it like a physics toy.
12-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Hahaha, i have been playing with this, You will laugh and laugh until your jaw are heavy.. The Rabbid is a great dancer and keep you smiling while you play your song, Its not really a game, just a media dancer or whatever. I think everyone that enjoys music on there iphone will definitely like this. You can dress up your rabbids and learn new dance moves. so cool. Scream out loud on your rabbid and it gets so afraid which will make it to dance slowly.. hahaha. try it when its out in the US store, I promise you will enjoy it for your Music.
12-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaddy View Post
Hahaha, i have been playing with this, You will laugh and laugh until your jaw are heavy.. The Rabbid is a great dancer and keep you smiling while you play your song, Its not really a game, just a media dancer or whatever. I think everyone that enjoys music on there iphone will definitely like this. You can dress up your rabbids and learn new dance moves. so cool. Scream out loud on your rabbid and it gets so afraid which will make it to dance slowly.. hahaha. try it when its out in the US store, I promise you will enjoy it for your Music.
This will be a buy I can't wait for this one. Thanks
12-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know when this will be in the us store.