★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FunMobility
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (4)
App description: PLEASE NOTE: Big Top Cannon comes with 3 free demo levels that you can start playing right away. To play all 40 levels you will have to unlock them by purchasing the level pack (which is easy to do from within the game).

Big Top Cannon is a wonderfully original and entertaining iPhone game designed to provide hours of challenging fun for kids and grownups alike.

The game is a series of 40 levels where each level is an environment filled with fun circus-themed props, backgrounds, sounds, unique challenges and interesting obstacles. The goal for each level is to help guide the cannon ball to a target by strategically drawing lines with your finger. Some levels may require precise timing and some may require a degree of ingenuity.

Game includes:
- Beautiful graphics
- 40 hand-crafted levels of varied difficulty
- Non-linear level selection (jump to any level)
- Innovative line-to-physics generator
- Smooth real-time physics engine
- Fun particle effects
- Great sound effects
- Circus-themed background music
- Timed levels
- High score tracking
- 1 tutorial level plus a help area
- Undo
- No advertisements

It's great fun for all ages though some levels may require a fine degree of finger dexterity and basic puzzle solving ability.

This is the first release so please let us know what you think. Thank you!
12-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Wow!
I am liking wht I see....
will play it asap!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

12-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Looks nice. If dev happens to look here, any chance of a video?
12-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Looks nice. If dev happens to look here, any chance of a video?
You can download it for free. I mean, a video would be nice, but is it really necessary if there's a lite?
12-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Really nice game! I'm Playing right now -=D

Some things:

+ Art is beautiful but sometimes its just to much, many things at screen i don't know what i can use in the game or not
+ Progression, the evolution of the game is really hard, the first levels are very easy but after that the game becomes really hard, i think you need to make a good introduction of all you can do with your game!

But its a amazing game! I really enjoy it!

Tell more about the production, how much people are working with you? How much weeks of work? What engine do you use for graphics/physics?

Amazing Job man, congratulations !

Last edited by baDa; 12-23-2009 at 12:08 PM.
12-23-2009, 12:32 PM
Excellent job. I just purchased the level pack (which is 99 cents in case anyone was wondering).

I would like to make a few suggestions:

1) Tapping the cannon should fire the cannonball. I realize the I have only been playing for a few minutes and I might get used to the current way, but since the button bar disappears as you are laying out track, tapping the cannon is just so obvious.

2) Please stop turning my music off when the game starts. Ideally, I would like to be able to turn off your music and leave on the sound effects with my music, but I have everything turned off and you still turn off my music. Please don't do that.

Other then that, really good game. Very well done, and I love that all levels are unlocked at once.

Regards, Michael
12-24-2009, 10:41 PM
This game is pretty fun, I am not big into line drawing games, but I cant seem to put this one down.
12-26-2009, 11:00 PM
This game is really fun! It reminds me of Draw' n 'Go but I think I am liking this one more. The physics are spot on and I love the circus theme.
12-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I know it is a little anal and very O.C. and feel free to flame if you must but I have no love and will not buy from developers that can't even be bothered to rotate their preview screenshots.
12-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadad1 View Post
I know it is a little anal and very O.C. and feel free to flame if you must but I have no love and will not buy from developers that can't even be bothered to rotate their preview screenshots.
That actually bothers me also, but this game looks fun so I am downloading now. I did not get into Draw n Go but this looks more interesting.