★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Deal Or No Deal(UK) is out!!

12-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Deal Or No Deal(UK) is out!!

Hi Guys,just to let the uk folk know,deal or no deal is out in the uk!!
12-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Just had a go,seems very good!!If you like the game!!

12-23-2009, 12:50 PM
I think I'll sit here and flip a coin if it's all the same to you

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Wow! Love the show.
12-23-2009, 12:56 PM

Looks like Noel has had a few facial-structure problems.
12-23-2009, 02:05 PM
I was so looking forward to the game, but it looks rubbish!
Why on earth does Noel have a cut-out face, and why are there participants?! This would've been better with no Noel, just his voice, and the game through a first person view. I'll be interested in the comments about the banker's offers too.
2.99 hmm nope :/

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
12-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeldomSeenKid View Post
I was so looking forward to the game, but it looks rubbish!
Why on earth does Noel have a cut-out face, and why are there participants?! This would've been better with no Noel, just his voice, and the game through a first person view. I'll be interested in the comments about the banker's offers too.
2.99 hmm nope :/
Other than graphics, gameplay and price is there anything else you want to have a moan about without trying the game?! Crikey!

I'm a huge Deal Or No Deal fan and I was really excited to see appear earlier today. I knew it was out on mobile but had no idea it was coming to iPhon/iPod too. I picked it up straight away at what I consider to be a decent price. I've played through the game a couple of times and I think it looks and plays just fine. Not perfect, but good. Certainly plenty good enough to provide a fun little version of the show.

The banker's offers for my games so far have been pretty realistic. I've had a couple of Deal Or No Deal games before in which the offers have been very random and bizarre, but not here.

Video games and apps reviewed at News Shopper, a newspaper site in London, England. I'm manager of this site, which gets more than 1.4 million page impressions a month. Any devs wanting your games reviewed, please contact me. (I have a US iTunes account)