★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ITS FINALLY HERE:

THINK MARIO MEETS BEJEWELED PLAYING BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!

THE APP STORES FIRST TRUE PUZZLE PLATFORMER!!!

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GAME WITH DEPTH AND AN HUGE AMOUNT OF CONTENT FOR THE PRICE, LOOK NO FURTHER.

PLEASE HELP GNESTER REACH THE TOP 25 SO ANOTHER CASTLE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE TOP QUALITY GAMES FOR THE APP STORE :)

Critic Reviews

"Let me begin by saying this is a VERY SOLID TITLE. Im unsure why this hasnt received any facetime anywhere yet though it should. The combination of the Bejeweled style gameplay and platformer features make this a super addicting game. I havent said it in a while but do BUY this game!"
- The APPera

"Its inventiveness goes unquestioned and this clever combination yields good gameplay"
-Pocketgamer

"I had a blast from beginning to end of Kingdom of Gnester, and also with the mini-games. The art and story are charming, and the gameplay is familiar yet with enough twists to feel fresh."
- GearDiary

Whats great about this game is how it melds two different game genres and offers a solid, challenging and incredibly entertaining game experience. The depth and quality of this game is astonishing, and frankly, I am surprised its not getting the kudos it deserves.
-Touchmyapps (Kingdom of Gnester received Kiss it rating)

"This is a fascinating new development in iPhone gaming, and is sure to be mimicked by countless others to follow. I give it a perfect score, 10 out of 10, for its ingenuity and for being one of the few games that progresses gaming to a new level."
- Brickroll

We were astonished at the amazing work that Another Castle has put into Kingdom of Gnester. The color schemes are very appealing. Great graphics and color make it entertaining, amusing, and well worth the money.
-Appsmile

---------------------------------

Two addicting genres are united as you wield the power of the Capacube to protect Gnester from harm in this puzzle controlled side scrolling adventure.

Winning concept of a country wide contest to build a video game prototype in the spring/summer of 2008.

Gnester is a young gnome prince whose time has come to leave his father's kingdom and begin his quest to build his own. With the help of Lune, his Capacube, he will face many dangers along the way.

Kingdom of Gnester features:

- Innovative game play, combining a 2D side-scrolling platformer with a match three puzzle game

- 30 Exciting Levels containing 3 intense Boss Battles

- Merchant system that allows you to purchase upgrades

- 2 Additional Game Modes(Puzzle Mode and Gnesters Ranch)

- Open Feint 2.4 Achievements

- Global Leaderboards

- Post High Scores to Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter @ACStudiosInc

S.I.D. CrAzY's comments:

12-23-2009, 02:09 PM
This look really interesting. I really loved Puzzle Quest Chapter 1+2.

Anyone tested it yet?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

12-23-2009, 02:15 PM
This does look good.

Last edited by freedog; 12-23-2009 at 02:30 PM.
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Wow, you're right. Time to get this Gnester guy to our forums...

I think I'll buy.

edit: homepage is very well designed and funny:

http://www.kingdomofgnester.com/

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-23-2009, 02:22 PM
This looks good. It reminds me of that Henry Hatsworth game for the Nintendo DS, which is a very unique puzzle platformer that was one of the best DS games last year.
12-23-2009, 02:29 PM
It is looking absolutely unique, nice character design, nice graphics and from the vids and story on their homepage I guess it is a very funny game that takes itself not too serious.

Do I smell a hit right here?

12-23-2009, 03:27 PM
This is a pretty good game and is priced right IMO. There is a nice back and forth between the puzzle part and the action part but it is more pure puzzle (less action) than Henry Hatsworth. In this game, you just tap on a power up and the action is done. (No real platforming)

Also, this is a match three game but you can continue to swap your pieces moving them around the board to get them where you want them.

I played through 11 areas and had fun. I am not sure how long this will keep me interested though. If you like puzzles, you may want to check this out.
12-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks everyone for your support. We hope you all enjoy Kingdom of Gnester. The initial area of the game is to allow new players to get used to the gameplay but does get progressively harder Please help us get this title known in such a crowded iPhone market. Our goal is to offer as much free content to the gaming community as possible so if it does very well we will offer free updates with new areas as they are developed If you would like new features to be added or want to send us any comments feel free to do so at contacts@anothercastlestudios.com or click the contact button on www.kingdomofgnester.com

Nick
President
Another Castle Studios Inc.
12-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Looks like its going to have some DLC available too? Looks like a good twist on the genre. I too loved Henry Hatsworth. Will give this one some serious thought.
12-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Next three posts will receive game for free email me for promocodes. Please help with a review

Last edited by AnotherCastleStudiosInc.; 12-23-2009 at 05:45 PM.