★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pieces on Earth and Good War to All Mankind...

12-23-2009, 03:57 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 692
Pieces on Earth and Good War to All Mankind...

Trenches will be deploying to the AppStore this Christmas Day!

Why go home for the Holidays when you can go to 1914 Europe and be a part of the War to End All Wars in the game to end all games?


Teaser Trailer:


Youtube link | Pop Up
12-23-2009, 04:03 PM
#2
Really on the 25th? Wish I could recall where I read it, but I thought that Apple said that any game set to go live during the iTunes Connect outage would be deferred until December 28th.

I guess a few extra days won't hurt either way, looking forward to seeing it live. Good Luck!

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!

12-23-2009, 04:07 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderData View Post
Really on the 25th? Wish I could recall where I read it, but I thought that Apple said that any game set to go live during the iTunes Connect outage would be deferred until December 28th.

I guess a few extra days won't hurt either way, looking forward to seeing it live. Good Luck!
Umm...errr... We "set" it to release on the 25th.... but Apple never said anything to us.
12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderGameWorks View Post
Umm...errr... We "set" it to release on the 25th.... but Apple never said anything to us.
You didn't know about their blackout starting tomorrow or they didn't tell you there would be a problem setting a date within the blackout?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-23-2009, 04:27 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
You didn't know about their blackout starting tomorrow or they didn't tell you there would be a problem setting a date within the blackout?
We are well aware that iTunes Connect is closed from 23 - 28 of December. However, Apple has done their part and approved our game, Trenches. We simply set the date and it should appear on iTunes during the 25th. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason that it shouldn't show up since nothing is manually done by Apple employees
12-23-2009, 04:28 PM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
You didn't know about their blackout starting tomorrow or they didn't tell you there would be a problem setting a date within the blackout?
I don think there should be a problem.... Soosiz had a price drop in the black out.

Apple has closed the iTunes connect where Devs. cannot submit a new app, thts it!
Everything else will work the way it should.. oh well, Soosiz took time to reflect the change, but we are not sure about the othrs until we find out

EDIT:
Nice teaser, wht price?
What about the lite?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

Last edited by ultimo; 12-23-2009 at 04:31 PM.
12-23-2009, 04:29 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
I don think there should be a problem.... Soosiz had a price drop in the black out.

Apple has closed the iTunes connect where Devs. cannot submit a new app, thts it!
Everything else will work the way it should.. oh well, Soosiz took time to reflect the change, but we are not sure about the othrs until we find out
this is reassuring

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
12-23-2009, 04:36 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadZed View Post
this is reassuring
Thank you UndeadZed

Also I just noticed here new things ARE rolling!
So ThunderGameWorks, worry not!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
12-23-2009, 07:28 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: North Bend, WA
Posts: 352
so this game has been submitted and approved? Because if it hasn't then it would go through.

Openfeint/Plus+/Gameloft Live: craighauser
Join T.A.A.P To Help End Piracy
12-23-2009, 07:29 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,099
yes it is apporved apparently

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector