★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fart Control: Chuck VS Famous Zombies - Preview

12-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Fart Control: Chuck VS Famous Zombies - Preview

We are proud to reveal our next project for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Warning: Some people may find the contents disturbing or offensive. ************************************************** **************

FART CONTROL is a Flight Control clone where the player controls the color farts path by drawing lines with the finger. The game goal is to protect the japanese schoolgirls from the attack of the zombies, well... famous zombies. In fact, famous zombies hate farts, is the only thing that can kill them, well... not the only one really. But the game is more than that, you can do Fart Combos, funny Special Attacks and compete in online rankings with your friends to see who is the King of the Fart!

Maybe you will be shocked after reading this description. Playing the real game is even better ;-)

Have you ever farted in a famous zombie's face? Coming Soon!!!

Other Mutant Games projects are Sweet Punishment and Colors Rain: World Tour. Our first game, Cell & Love: The Fun of Fusion, is already available at the App Store at $0.99 (Christmas SALE!). You can find more information in our website www.mutant-games.com We are also also at Twitter, Facebook and DeviantArt.
12-23-2009, 07:53 PM
It looks INSANELY offensive but if the gameplay is fun, I'll give it a spin.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

12-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, farts, hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Looks not so good.

hello!
12-24-2009, 04:32 AM
I hate fart games, I hate zombie games and I don't like Flight Control... however this game looks like fun... i'm confused...

what is the food at the left used for?
12-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Dishes

The dishes indicate when the next fart will come and how it will be: the fart size, the speed and the color.

When Chuck Morris eats one of these dishes he will fart a different fart depending on what he has eaten, just like in real life!

I would like to ask you, guys, if you recognize the Celebs zombies in the screenshots. Thanks for your opinions!

We are also in time to add new dead celebrities to the game so you can post you suggestions!
12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant-Games View Post
The dishes indicate when the next fart will come and how it will be: the fart size, the speed and the color.

When Chuck Morris eats one of these dishes he will fart a different fart depending on what he has eaten, just like in real life!

I would like to ask you, guys, if you recognize the Celebs zombies in the screenshots. Thanks for your opinions!

We are also in time to add new dead celebrities to the game so you can post you suggestions!
There is hitler, the pope and Micheal Jackson so far they are the ones i know are in. What are the other dead celebs? I don't know them.

hello!
12-24-2009, 01:34 PM
this looks good. hopefully apple accepts it
12-24-2009, 01:47 PM
one of the zombies looks like hilary clinton

[ERROR<:>/ insert witty saying here/>]
12-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Combination of the overall concept and art made me LOL...
12-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Wow, it looks really offensive but great at the same time...