★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: APPLICATION DESCRIPTION
"Haunted mansion" is a highly additive 3D adventure game with a first-person perspective.
"In a horrendous night, I was kidnapped .......
After a long coma, I woke up, only to find out that I was abandoned in a dark place...... "
"Where am I? Why I'm here? I'm so weak and so terrified"
"I don't wanna die, I must run away from here......"

[FEATURES]
--Advanced 3D graphics and first-person perspective
-- Consistent plots and real scenes
--Full-screen touch and free adjustment of visual angles
--Any living goods may be your hope of survival

[LANGUAGE]
English

[REQUIREMENTS]
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Requires iPhone OS2.0 or later
12-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Pretty cool looking!

12-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Someone TOFTT?

I want to get this game but not sure if it's scary or not. I'm hoping it is .

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby
12-24-2009, 01:07 AM
The length of the game is what I'm wondering about. Definitely looks great from the screenies.
12-24-2009, 01:10 AM
The graphics look nice!
I'd really like to see some gameplay video, or at least a trailer...
12-24-2009, 01:14 AM
I just bought it, but only played about 10 minutes so far. Pretty cool, its playing out like a typical escape the room game with a little more style and crisper graphics. I like it, have a feeling I won't be regreting the purchase. I have to question at what points the game saves though, there is a continue at the start, I exited after playing 5 minutes and then pressed continue only to lose what little progress I made or items I acquired. So there must be like checkpoints or something or maybe it saves when you escape each room. More later...
12-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Im looking forward to see someone finishes the game so we'll know the gamelength lol
12-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Alright -- I've been stuck in that bathroom for over an hour. I've got the little key, the rusted key, the toothbrush, the wrench, and the wet soap. I think I've looked everywhere, I can't figure out what to do next. Have you gotten any farther, freedog?
12-24-2009, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Alright -- I've been stuck in that bathroom for over an hour. I've got the little key, the rusted key, the toothbrush, the wrench, and the wet soap. I think I've looked everywhere, I can't figure out what to do next. Have you gotten any farther, freedog?
My phone needed to be charged. I'll play some more later and see if I can escape the bathroom lol
12-24-2009, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
My phone needed to be charged. I'll play some more later and see if I can escape the bathroom lol
Well, the game is really engrossing. I just hope that there really is a way out of the bathroom...