★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iBailout!!

12-24-2009, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-25-2009, 08:31 AM
iBailout!! Christmas Spectacular!!11

Thanks a lot for posting on iBailout!!.

We, Marroni Electronic Entertainment & NightIrion, are the developers and the fine people at Hands-On Mobile are the publisher.

Also, here's the link to the most awesome iBailout!! Trailer of Great & Mysterious Powaaaaa of Unknown Reckoning!!!!!111111111111:

The iBailout!! launch announcement on our site:

And, you can please nominate iBailout!! for the 2009 Best App Ever Awards, Best Arcade Game here:

Finally, here's our thread announcing iBailout!!:

Lost your job? The house? Still got your iPhone? Then iBailout!! is the solution! With revitalized, classic action arcade gameplay, you're The Fed, eating everything in sight, from stacks of cash, to sports cars and HDTVs, all the way up to and including angry mobs of citizens… at least, until the people turn into bloodthirsty Fed-hunting mobs and chase you down with torches, pitchforks, and baseball bats and you cowardly declare martial law.

The new-school, action arcade bonanza where players assume the role of the Federal Reserve (really, truly), is available now:

Please, please check it out folks and drop a review at Touch Arcade and on your local neighborhood App Store. Thanks a lot, all, and thanks, Devilishly Good, for being so on point with that iBailout!! bidness.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everybody.

Last edited by MEE; 12-25-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: chisai typo