★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cube Maze is a labyrinth style game in true 3D, where your goal is to successfully navigate a marble through ever more complicated semi-transparent mazes.

There are 6 different styles of puzzles, including the classic transparent plastic cube. 19 puzzles are available for play, with the option to purchase the full Cube Maze, giving you access to over 60 puzzles. Puzzles range from relatively easy to very difficult, all of which are guaranteed solvable.

The tutorial will help get you started. See our Cube Maze Support Page for more help.

Intuitive controls let you manipulate the cube inside your iPod touch or iPhone, with realistic physics. This is a totally new maze experience for fans of labyrinth style puzzles. Just try it!
12-24-2009, 03:30 AM
This is actually pretty interesting. Decent tutorial and controls. Different take on marble labyrinth games.
12-24-2009, 03:33 AM
Yeah I'm having fun with it so far.

But I think I found a bug: When I "turn the lights off", the timer starts counting up by 10 seconds, rather than 1. Anyone else get this problem?
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi guys, it does count by 10 when you have the light-mode enabled. The idea is that you are getting a hint to the puzzle, so it penalizes your time.