★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Discount 60%, Special price for now.

Update 01/19 - Add 4 new amazing and more complicated level.
Update 02/19 - Add 4 new amazing and more complicated level.

Toy Mechanic is most addict 3D puzzle on iPhone. Players sliding tiles of gears or pipes steam to correct position. All object in the game can be fully controlled including rotation and zoom. With 40 levels that will challenge players to solve problems by using the least number of moves and minimum time.

Features (current version):
- The most beautiful 3D graphics on iPhone.
- 48 Levels include variety object (Gear, Pipe Steam)
- 2 Modes: Minimum Move and Time Challenge.
- Full control 3D puzzle (rotate and zoom in/out)
- Playback button to watching your best performance.
- 3D Sound Effects.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toy-mechanic-lite/id349940252?mt=8
12-24-2009, 11:12 AM
it's looks like a 2d game...but i dont know it's name, i really want to try it, where is the developer....

12-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Looks pretty cool

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
12-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Reminds me a lot of Cogs, at least from the screenshots.
12-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Complete copy of Cogs...

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
12-24-2009, 12:52 PM
it does look like a copy of cogs, and a good one at that, but since cogs isn't out yet, can it really be a copy of it? Anyways, could be a good replacement until cogs comes out!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
12-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
it does look like a copy of cogs, and a good one at that, but since cogs isn't out yet, can it really be a copy of it? Anyways, could be a good replacement until cogs comes out!
It is a copy of Cogs... Considering the PC version of Cogs has been out since 14th April 2009.

We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
12-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
It is a copy of Cogs... Considering the PC version of Cogs has been out since 14th April 2009.
I wasn't sure if cogs for iphone was the first there was or not. Apparently it's a good game, otherwise they probably wouldn't have copied it so closely. It does look pretty good though, I might try it out!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
12-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
I wasn't sure if cogs for iphone was the first there was or not. Apparently it's a good game, otherwise they probably wouldn't have copied it so closely. It does look pretty good though, I might try it out!
If you want, I'm just going to wait until the official game comes in January 2010.

12-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
If you want, I'm just going to wait until the official game comes in January 2010.
I might do that too, I'll have to wait for impressions before I try this one, but if they are good, I might fork over the dough.