★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Heiko Irrgang
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Brukkon is a 3D puzzle game slightly inspired by the classic game Sokoban, where the player has to guide a little robot to its spare parts by moving platforms and steering the robot. The game has 30 challenging levels and online high scores.

93i's comments:
Hello,

my new game Brukkon, a tile based puzzle game similar (but different) to Sokoban is out now.

Featuring 30 puzzle levels and online high scores.

Any feedback welcome

12-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Hrm, this reminds me a bit to Tilestorm. Would be interesting to see a gameplay vid.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!

12-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblrsa View Post
Hrm, this reminds me a bit to Tilestorm. Would be interesting to see a gameplay vid.
Yes it does, but less polished and way fewer levels for its 1.99 asking price.
12-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Yes it does, but less polished
which you decided on which criteria?

well, i don't know tilestorm, according to the screenshots it is more like a sliding puzzle but with a track/way instead of numbers or images... and it costs more. Brukkon is more like Sokoban.

There is a gameplay video for pc, but not for iphone, controlls were adapted for touch pad and it looks slightly different (screenshots are from iphone):

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 12-25-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: embeded
12-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I have to admit that it doesnt look bad. Do you intend to release a Lite Version in the near future?

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
12-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93i View Post
which you decided on which criteria?
At that moment - graphics and screenshots as well as 100 levels vs 30 for only a dollar more.

At this moment I will also add that the video makes it look confusing and graphics unclear and zoom out function may make the whole level tiny and confusing to see.

I will be watching this thread however since Sokoban type games and sliding puzzles interest me. Interested to see customer feedback.

Certainly room in the app store for more than one similar type of game - don't get me wrong. Right now though I am enjoying my Tilestorm experience a lot though. And that makes another similar kind of game hard to measure up to in my eyes.
12-25-2009, 01:57 PM
does the water move like that on the iphone version?
(sent you a pm by the way)
01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
now 0.99

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG