★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: xuan pan
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The old school Tapper game is on iPhone now. Pouring a mug of beer, sliding it to your customer, catching empty mugs sent back from drinkers. You think this is an easy job? Well say that again after you have played this classic game.

iBeerTender is an addictive "fill-em-up" game where you play a multitasking bar tender with a job of serving beers to your customers. Slide up or down to get the tender running to the right table. Slide to the left to serve a beer. Remember one beer to one customer at a time and no broken mugs. Customers will keep asking for a refill until they walk away from your bar satisfied.

Two game modes:
20 Levels
The classic mode of the tapper game. Very challenging and fun.
Survival ( Game Center )
Allows you to play against other awesome bar tenders world widely.

Some tips for those who want to win the final award. You need:
Multi-tasking
Good timing
Be accurate
Stay sharp and alert
Good serving strategy
A never give up attitude

Read One More
Valuable TIP

Once an advancing customer catches a mug of beer, he or she moves back some amount towards the entrance of your bar. You as a bar tender is responsible for judging whether your customer will leave or not. If not, You've got to fill a mug and slide it to your customer quickly the moment a customer is asking for a refill * OR * you can release a beer in advance while the customer is still moving backwards in which case you need to make sure the customer is about to ask for another beer again and he/she won't miss catching your beer sent in advance. Otherwise, you will keep serving the same drinker(s) over and over again eternally. Now you are ready and go satisfy your ever-thirsty customers!

_pinux_'s comments:
Pouring a mug of beer, sliding it to your customer, catching empty mugs sent back from drinkers. You think this is an easy job? Well say that again after you play this game.

iBeerTender is an addictive "fill-em-up" game where you play a multitasking bar tender with a job of serving beers to your customers. Slide up or down to get the tender running to the right table. Slide to the left to serve a beer. Remember one beer to one customer at a time and no broken mugs. Customers will keep asking for a refill until they walk away from your bar satisfied.

Some tips for those who want to win the final award. You need:

- Multi-tasking
- Good timing
- Be accurate
- Stay sharp and alert
- Good serving strategy

Finally have fun playing the Christmas Edition of this game for free!

iTunes Link

12-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Send a message via ICQ to conrem Send a message via MSN to conrem Send a message via Yahoo to conrem Send a message via Skype™ to conrem
good like with the game..

12-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Looks like another Tapper clone. I'm still holding out hope that we'll see some official sort of Midway Classics released for iPhone that includes the original.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I had no idea what Tapper was before reading your post. After googling it, I then realized this is a variant of that game. Anyway hope you guys can still enjoy it.

Last edited by _pinux_; 12-27-2009 at 09:23 AM.
12-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _pinux_ View Post
Anyway hope you guys can still enjoy it.
Ja. Thx. It's kind of bizarre with those moving beer drinkers and glasses. Gets challenging after level 5 or so.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Quote:
I had no idea what Tapper was before reading your post. After googling it, I then realized this is a variant of that game. Anyway hope you guys can still enjoy it.
Seriously? Tapper's an ageless classic. Loved that game in the arcades, and loved the home system ports. (Even the 2600, which surprisingly managed not to screw it up or cut it down except for graphics and sound.) Did you base this on some other variant, like a Flash game or the other iPhone variant? (Can't recall its name at the moment.)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-28-2009, 03:21 AM
imho this is the best tapper game yet to surface on iphone

---
check out my iphone apps blurbs at http://secentral.net/forum/index.php?topic=16512.0
12-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Game Impressions

Anyway: It's praiseworthy that there is not only one single burp to hear…

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Anyway: It's praiseworthy that there is not only one single burp to hear
yeah. I created the audio sound by myself. Funny to mention, this App was rejected by Apple at beginning because I used some sound featured in the Simpsons.
12-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Quote:
yeah. I created the audio sound by myself. Funny to mention, this App was rejected by Apple at beginning because I used some sound featured in the Simpsons.
did you do everything by yourself, code, ui, sound,etc.... all in all i like this game...