★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Creeps! Lite Now Available!!

01-17-2009, 06:31 PM
The Creeps! Lite Now Available!!

Hi everyone,

The free version of "The Creeps!" is now available for download from iTunes. Enjoy!!
01-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularStormy View Post
Hi everyone,

The free version of "The Creeps!" is now available for download from iTunes. Enjoy!!
Awesome!! I'm gonna try this. Oh and welcome to Toucharcade!!

Tweet me and follow me! http://twitter.com/AndyL19
Check my blog out-HERE for reviews.Want your app reviewed? Send requests to andyl19@live.com

01-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Just dwnloaded love free td games
01-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I bought The Creeps! when it first hit the app store and I play it very often. Thanks for getting that update with sound out so quickly.

Also, I have a question. Do you think you could include an option to turn off the sounds the 'creeps' make when you kill them? I found the sounds a little strange, so I was just wondering. Don't take my question the wrong way either. I LOVE The Creeps (if you don't believe me, ask my followers on Twitter ), but I'm just not too fond of the sounds the creeps make.

Thanks

Oh, and welcome to Touch Arcade

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I bought The Creeps! when it first hit the app store and I play it very often. Thanks for getting that update with sound out so quickly.

Also, I have a question. Do you think you could include an option to turn off the sounds the 'creeps' make when you kill them? I found the sounds a little strange, so I was just wondering. Don't take my question the wrong way either. I LOVE The Creeps (if you don't believe me, ask my followers on Twitter ), but I'm just not too fond of the sounds the creeps make.

Thanks

Oh, and welcome to Touch Arcade
At the start menu there is a sound icon on the left. Tap it to turn them off.
01-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
At the start menu there is a sound icon on the left. Tap it to turn them off.
I want to hear the sounds from the towers, but I don't want to hear the sounds from the creeps.

Sorry for the confusion, that's what I originally meant.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Great news! Downloading Lite version now.

Thank you for the heads up.
01-18-2009, 02:03 AM
it crashes on me. i m using 2.1 firmware. i m unable to start the game , touching elsewhere in the game crashes back to the main menu.
01-18-2009, 02:52 AM
i have to restart my iphone to get it working.

without restarting, the game continues to crash.
01-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Creeps and battery life?

Hello!

Tried the lite version and like it a lot but it really drains my battery fast, now I wonder if the full version is just as taxing on the battery? Donīt want to have games that eats my battery in just a couple of hours.