★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SpringFling v1.1 Released! New powerup/hats/clothing/bugfixes

12-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to gtjuggler Send a message via Yahoo to gtjuggler
SpringFling v1.1 Released! New powerup/hats/clothing/bugfixes

Toucharcaders,

The anticipated point release of SpringFling just hit the store with lots and lots of backend fixes to repair your sad broken hearts. Many many (many) bugs were squashed from the v1.0 release so now you can jump higher and higher, bug free.

Also, as service to our fans, we've included 9 new outfits for Mr. Spring (see three of them below) as well as a new powerup: Ass-saving fans. These fans will deploy and act as a shield from death while simultaneously giving you a jump power boost due to the high winds shooting up at you.

The silly quotes were added to the pause screen from our previous contest and more contests will be coming. Any and all changes necessary will go into the v1.2 update and game updates will continue to stay free! New levels and powerups to come in future updates. Thanks to all that download the game.

To celebrate the release I'll be posting Promo Codes in this thread in the upcoming minutes.

Download the game on the App Store here - http://bit.ly/springflinggame

Visit our website at http://springflinggame.com and subscribe to the development blog! http://gtjuggler.blogspot.com

Last edited by gtjuggler; 12-28-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Adding development blog link
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
In order to take the promo codes below, you must accept the mission associated with each promo code.

In the spirit of the holidays, lets kick it off!

PROMO CODE 1: XKLJPP4HJXHT
To use this promo code you must:
1.) Review SpringFling on the app store and paste your review here.
2.) Hug a bum on the streets some time this week.
OR ROBOT SANTA WILL FIND YOU
12-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtjuggler View Post
In order to take the promo codes below, you must accept the mission associated with each promo code.

In the spirit of the holidays, lets kick it off!

PROMO CODE 1: XKLJPP4HJXHT
2.) Hug a bum on the streets some time this week.
Thanks!!!!!! I redeemed the code with 1 hand on my iPhone lol - my right hand is in a cast. Anyways, I can't promise #2... Not too many bums around here, although there is this cool one that hangs around a local shopping center that I always go to... I'll see what I can do.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
12-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negamaki View Post
Not too many bums around here... I'll see what I can do.
That's called spirit.

An extra promo code just for that!

PROMO CODE 2: 7PTXHRKR63XH
2.) Find an old chain letter email that says something along the lines of "Forward this to 30 friends and then press F12 seven times and your crush's name will appear on the screen. It's so freaky!!!" , print it out, then rip it up in a fit of rage. *Note - A nigerian bank scam email will also suffice*
12-28-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm moving the promo code giveaways to this thread in the Promo Code section. Feel free to leave comments / suggestions about the game here as well.

Link to free promo codes -> http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=756651
12-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey, I just played for a few minutes and really enjoy the game! AGON is great for these types of games; this one in particular reminding me of Doodle Jump. I like the powerups, the pogo stick and fan - not sure if there are any more than those two. The character customization pieces hidden through out levels and the online leaderboards definitely add a lot of replayability value. It would be cool in the future if you can change the color of your spring as well as more levels to play with.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki