★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SPL: Stock Market Simulation Game Live! / Fantasy Sports Trading

12-29-2009, 08:44 AM
SPL: Stock Market Simulation Game Live! / Fantasy Sports Trading

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER for FIRST 200 DOWNLOADS ONLY!! GET IT NOW!!!

Hey guys,

We are very happy to announce our first title for iPhone/iPod Touch! Sports Exchange Live!, the only Multiplayer Stock Simulation Game available on App Store.

This is a virtual world where you earn your riches by making great predictions. You can speculate on sports, entertainment and even YOUR friends. The better you are, the more chips you earn, the more PRESTIGE you earn.

You will start off as a small investor with learning the basics of trading. Progressively fight to be the LARGEST and ONLY Capital Fund Manager. Make alliance with your friends and lead to gain maximum exposure of your stocks or make your enemies bleed till you drain their last penny.

So…what is Sports Exchange Live?
It is an Massive online Trading Exchange very similar to the real stock market where you can trade stocks of your favorite sportsperson LIVE!

And how does it work?
Traders buy and sell stocks of their favorite Sports Person with virtual money; this Demand / Supply of scripts affect the stock prices. It is a real-time, multi-trader, interactive competition in which users compete each other to gain maximum returns and enhance their portfolio.

IT’S NOT FINISH YET… the EXCHANGE will pay out dividend based on traders cumulative ratings, higher the ratings higher the dividend paid. Also you will be given VIP accesses as you grade up.

It's really SIMPLE and very very ADDICTIVE, our beta testers still can't get their hands off it.

Here are some screenshots...

Our Future Updates:

1. More Detailed Graphs
2. Start your own Pool of Funds, which will let you perform trade as a group
3. and our team favorites Hedge Funds

Finally, we want to thank all our beta testers as many features are a direct result from their input so THANKS!

So what are you waiting for ... GET NOW!

Last edited by rajcobra; 01-03-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Special Offer!!
12-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Game worth downloading!!!!

What an awesome game !!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it completely ..... i have been waiting for game like this since long !!!!!cheers!!!!!!!

12-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Wow its free

Cant believe tht its for free......
12-30-2009, 11:20 AM
bump...
12-30-2009, 11:22 AM
im completely new to stock market game thing.. i bought some stocks, now what.. lol.. wait? lol
12-30-2009, 04:12 PM
To Bdragonst: yea you wait until your stock goes up and sell them.
To everyone: what are your usernames, we can do "business" later
12-31-2009, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdragonst View Post
im completely new to stock market game thing.. i bought some stocks, now what.. lol.. wait? lol

Waiting is just a part of the game just as real world . However as our members increase and more frequent trade erupts then this won't be a issue.
You can always chat with other players to increase your market exposure and do better trading.
12-31-2009, 06:27 AM
it is the most fun ever!! just buy some stocks and then you only sell it and you only buy again....... And wohooo see your portfolio grow like *****. Best interactive game ever made....
12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
I have a question
why do I have a Stock where beside it it says -sell? and apparently I have 1559 of it but I dont remember buying that much or buy any at all.
And one more question, what is --sell instead of -sell?
Thanks Rajcobra for the wonderfull app once again
01-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micgao View Post
I have a question
why do I have a Stock where beside it it says -sell? and apparently I have 1559 of it but I dont remember buying that much or buy any at all.
And one more question, what is --sell instead of -sell?
Thanks Rajcobra for the wonderfull app once again

In your portfolio if you have a stock indicating "- Sell" then it suggests that you have carried out a Short Sell transaction where you sell first and buy later ; you earn when your stock price goes down.

However if you do short sell you must buy that stock back within 12hrs of trade or else it would be automatically squared off (bought back). so this must be the case in which you did not buy it within 12hrs and so it is now being automatically bought by the system.

In the player profile page, "- Sell" suggest Delivery and Intraday Sell while "- - Sell" means short sell.

Hope this answers.