★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: How is smiles on the battery

01-17-2009, 11:32 PM
How is smiles on the battery

How is smiles on batery and how is it's replayability? It looks really good, but I am trying to avoid apps that drain battery.thanks
01-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster08 View Post
How is smiles on batery and how is it's replayability? It looks really good, but I am trying to avoid apps that drain battery.thanks
Well, actually it hardly uses any battery at all. And, you're in luck. The developer just announced he's testing the final version of Smiles before submitting the update. If I remember correctly, he has been working on a mode that reduces framerate or something to make the battery last longer.

Thought it was pretty funny that you asked this question when you did, lol.

So yeah, the game is very fun, definitely worth it, barely does anything to your battery.

[Edit] Oh, and it's pretty addicting too. The artwork is great, and it offers several different styles of Smiles to pick from. The gameplay is fun and it's a great little puzzle game. Get it

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Well, actually it hardly uses any battery at all. And, you're in luck. The developer just announced he's testing the final version of Smiles before submitting the update. If I remember correctly, he has been working on a mode that reduces framerate or something to make the battery last longer.

Thought it was pretty funny that you asked this question when you did, lol.

So yeah, the game is very fun, definitely worth it, barely does anything to your battery.
Sweet. Downloading now. thanks istop
01-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Send a message via MSN to firstprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster08 View Post
How is smiles on batery
not bad, but its better on the iphone!

*ba dum bum crash*

im sorry....
01-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstprime View Post