★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Haunted Mansion sliding block puzzle help

12-29-2009, 12:44 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
Haunted Mansion sliding block puzzle help

Found the picture frame with a sliding block puzzle on the back. Am assuming you need to get the big square block out the bottom to use as the key in the clock. Been trying since yesterday and cant get it out. Is there more to this that i havent figured out yet? Been sliding and sliding the damn blocks around and cant see a way to solve this.

Please help a frustrated lady.
12-29-2009, 01:09 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpodLady View Post
Found the picture frame with a sliding block puzzle on the back. Am assuming you need to get the big square block out the bottom to use as the key in the clock. Been trying since yesterday and cant get it out. Is there more to this that i havent figured out yet? Been sliding and sliding the damn blocks around and cant see a way to solve this.

Please help a frustrated lady.
lol... yeah bring the big square block to the bottom... took me 3 minutes... but yeah, ill post screenshots for the puzzle, if you want... it will take a while thou since i got to start over.

12-29-2009, 01:11 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdragonst View Post
lol... yeah bring the big square block to the bottom... took me 3 minutes... but yeah, ill post screenshots for the puzzle, if you want... it will take a while thou since i got to start over.
That would help me enormously if you could do that. Thank You so much.

Gawd i hate these kind of puzzles...AARRGG
12-29-2009, 01:33 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
Posts: 944
i solved a puzzle already but i cant upload pics until like 5pm est, i got to go out lol
12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdragonst View Post
i solved a puzzle already but i cant upload pics until like 5pm est, i got to go out lol
Thank You!!....I'll be back later this afternoon then.

May the iPod Gods smile upon you for your kindness.
12-29-2009, 05:34 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdragonst View Post
here's screen shots, i came home little bit early, some moves were unnecessary because i just took screens of me solving lol, but here they are ..

i didnt screen shotted ONE by ONE steps, but just follow what i do and you'll eventually get it .. I HOPE LOL
Thank You so much. Now i can finally leave the damn secret room. LOL.
I dont mind puzzles in games, but have always been wretched at these sliding ones.
12-31-2009, 04:26 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
How do you get out of secret room???

I found a pen,a coin and a frame,solved the puzzle.

Now what?

How do I fix the clock?

I have been clicking on stuff for hours-no success.
01-01-2010, 09:42 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estdoll View Post
How do you get out of secret room???

I found a pen,a coin and a frame,solved the puzzle.

Now what?

How do I fix the clock?

I have been clicking on stuff for hours-no success.
You have to go to the clock and click on the very bottom, before you get into the close up view. It's kinda hard to get the right spot, so just keep clicking at the bottom. Then, well, you'll figure it out for sure once you have the close up of the very bottom of that clock.
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
I'm in the next room and missing a piece. I've opened the safe and tried to move the bars with the cloth and rod but need something stronger. Any ideas'?