★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Modern Pirates: D.S.R

12-29-2009, 01:27 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 568
Modern Pirates: D.S.R

Well TA members, you're getting the news first!

Modern Pirates: Deep Sea Raids is in Production!! we increased our development team and this time around the game will be a local and online multiplayer realtime strategy game.

We Also Launched www.FreeAppaDay.com today in collaboration with Blacksmith Games,Tapjoy and OpenFeint!!

The project is turning out to be a massive undertaking, this is why we are increasing our development team. We can promise that the game will be extremely polish with tones of cool contents!

Unlike Navy Patrol, the game will be a lot easier to pick up and users and game creators will have the option to increase the complexity of the game very easily!

I will start posting screenshots in a couple of weeks!

The word is out!!!
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/onl...-dsr-announced
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=17551

In the meantime we're having a new promocode for Life Program! We are adding achievements to Navy Patrol Zero and Premium and if you post a suggestion on this thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=39491 and it makes it in the game you will receive promocode for Life from ICS Mobile!!!

Be Patient.....Modern Pirates: Deep Sea Raids is coming.....

Last edited by ICS Mobile; 01-08-2010 at 07:08 PM.
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lol
Posts: 2,715
one thing that makes games are:
in-game voices

12-29-2009, 03:48 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
one thing that makes games are:
in-game voices
Yep! You are right about that and they are scheduled to be in!
12-29-2009, 03:49 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lol
Posts: 2,715
as soon as said that, did you then scheduled it in? or was it in before?
12-29-2009, 04:35 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
as soon as said that, did you then scheduled it in? or was it in before?
Well they were scheduled to be in on Navy Patrol but because we had a limited budget they did not make it in...I was the one pushing for it and I was denied by our devs!....but guess you ll get a promocode because I was able to convince my guy to have them in this time using your post! so I was not the minority anymore and we have now a much bigger budget so we can afford so cool stuff!
12-29-2009, 04:37 PM
#6
Knowing how awesome NPCD was, I expect this to be even better!
12-29-2009, 05:01 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Knowing how awesome NPCD was, I expect this to be even better!
Quote:
online multiplayer realtime strategy game
It will be.
12-29-2009, 08:05 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 568
"Oh and by the way XXX, the developer behind a very bad game called XXX and other called XXX and another called XXX for Xbox Live is Join ICS Mobile!!!!! Yesssss!"

Last edited by ICS Mobile; 12-30-2009 at 02:12 PM.
12-29-2009, 08:47 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS Mobile View Post
"Oh and by the way XXX, the developer behind a very bad game called XXX and other called XXX and another called XXX for Xbox Live is Join ICS Mobile!!!!! Yesssss!"
Weird names for games, XXX? Doesn't that mean....

Last edited by da shiz wiz 19; 12-30-2009 at 12:59 PM.
12-29-2009, 10:05 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS Mobile View Post
Well they were scheduled to be in on Navy Patrol but because we had a limited budget they did not make it in...I was the one pushing for it and I was denied by our devs!....but guess you ll get a promocode because I was able to convince my guy to have them in this time using your post! so I was not the minority anymore and we have now a much bigger budget so we can afford so cool stuff!
PM me. If you give me the lines of dialogue you want, I'll work hard at doing a brilliant job for you, gratis - just for the credit. I'm an aspiring actor so this would be good to put on my CV. And then you can add them into a patch.

Same goes for any of the "little guy" developers here. No, not Hobbits... the non-Gamelofts :P