★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your goal is to complete a road in the space with your ship, whereby you have to avoid obstacles: blocks on the road that you mustn't collide with and gaps in the road that you mustn't fall through.

You can accelerate and decelerate your ship, move it left and right, and jump, so you have the option to jump over gaps and onto blocks surfaces or move around obstacles. The faster you travel, the faster you also can move left or right and the wider you can jump.

Light Green: You will accelerate quickly. (called "Boost" in the game)
Dark Green: You can't steer your ship left or right. (called "Slippery" in the game)
Light Red: You will decelerate quickly. (called "Sticky" in the game)
Dark Red: Your ship will explode. It is safe to be on the very edge of a light red square. (called "Burning" in the game)
Blue: Refills your Nitrogen and fuel. Several levels have hidden blue tiles that must be reached in order to complete the level. (called "Supplies" in the game)
Dark Gray: Reduces your nitrogen.
Yellow: your ship will move normal.

codetiger's comments:
App Name: Space Roads
Developer: Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-roads/id338982908?mt=8
Price: Free
Size: 3.0 MB
Original Release: Dec 29, 2009
Description:

Level Editor(In-app): Holiday sales $0.99

Your goal is to complete a road in the space with your ship, whereby you have to avoid obstacles: blocks on the road that you mustn't collide with and gaps in the road that you mustn't fall through.

You can accelerate and decelerate your ship, move it left and right, and jump, so you have the option to jump over gaps and onto blocks surfaces or move around obstacles. The faster you travel, the faster you also can move left or right and the wider you can jump.

▪ Light Green: You will accelerate quickly. (called "Boost" in the game)
▪ Dark Green: You can't steer your ship left or right. (called "Slippery" in the game)
▪ Light Red: You will decelerate quickly. (called "Sticky" in the game)
▪ Dark Red: Your ship will explode. It is safe to be on the very edge of a light red square. (called "Burning" in the game)
▪ Blue: Refills your Nitrogen and fuel. Several levels have hidden blue tiles that must be reached in order to complete the level. (called "Supplies" in the game)
▪ Dark Gray: Reduces your nitrogen.
▪ Yellow: your ship will move normal.
12-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Do Promocodes for the game work for in-app purchases? We would like to give away 50 promocodes, for the game. The game is free and has a in-app purchase for Level Editor.

12-30-2009, 01:03 AM
I think you will be given different kind of codes for in-app purchase. i think it's like 8 digits code instead of 12 as for the original/main game. anybody has different thought?
12-30-2009, 01:46 AM
I had this game on my XT, but it was called SkyRoads I think.

You can give codes for DLC, bonuslevel.org did so for Blockoban here on TouchArcade and 7b5labs gave me a code for Subatomic - you might want to ask them how they did it.

Edit: my code for Subatomic was just a word - I don't think there's a set format like iTunes promo codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 12-30-2009 at 01:54 AM.
12-30-2009, 01:48 AM
The Good: The graphics are a dead-ringer for Sky Roads. What an awesome job!

The Bad: The DPad is quite possibly the worst DPad implementation I have ever seen on the iPhone. And the less said about the jump physics, the better.

Verdict: Blech. Don't waste your time. At least until the programmer wraps their head around how to design proper controls. Maybe the game will be better in an update.
________
California dispensaries

Last edited by thewiirocks; 02-17-2011 at 12:22 AM.
01-06-2010, 03:41 AM
We are working on a fix for the Dpad and other interfaces. we'll be ready with an update in a couple of days. Meanwhile, if you can let us know how to improve this game further, it should help us a lot.

Thanks,
Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
01-22-2010, 03:17 AM
update submitted:

1) Level editor is also free.
2) Interface bugs (Multitouch bug).
3) Accelerometer feature added.