App description: If you like this game, please check out our new title Uber Racer 3D Monster Truck Nightmare!

Marbles Multiball is a coordination game - but not your average one!
Dive into the mystic world of Marbles Multiball!
Tilt your device to control many marbles simultaneously through atmospheric 3D levels!

Master ramps, traps and slopes, solve puzzles and crazy labyrinths. Use the realistic physics to your need!
Find hidden shortcuts and use all your brains to solve the later levels in this unique combination of skill, puzzle and action. This game will keep you entertained for hours and hours!

FEATURES

- Very detailed and atmospheric 3D graphics

- 42 unique challenging levels - and more to come!

- Incredibly easy to learn and yet so hard to master - it will take all your skill to complete the game in "Master" mode!

- Very accurate accelerometer control makes controlling the game completely intuitive. And you can even play it upside down! Either way you play, please point the back of the device to the floor or the ceiling for optimal control.

- Great sound effects and soundtrack

- Highly accurate physics simulation

iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Hmm.. looks promising.. Might need a comment on how it runs on 3G before jumping..

12-29-2009, 11:39 PM
waiting on impressions... I like ball physics games.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
12-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Looks good, but I don't like the jagged edges around the marbles. Everything else looks amazing. I wish there was a lite version.
12-30-2009, 01:59 AM
So far this is really fun, the tilt controls are a bit sensitive, but it seems to be worth it to me.

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!

Last edited by veecheech; 12-30-2009 at 02:04 AM.
12-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Can I just say Dev's any game like this which has NO TILT CALIBRATION [folks] and which has to be played on the flat is utterly worthless to me. I would not have bought this game had I known.
01-01-2010, 10:38 AM
there's now a Lite to try:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marbles-multiball-3d-the-castle/id344191664?mt=8y:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Game Impressions

Marlbles Multiball 3D is a great physics based ball roller. The object of the game is to get all of the marbles into their correct places. You have to control more than one marble at once, so there is a bit of a challenge. The art style has a mystery vibe to it which I like.

All in all, Marbles Multiball 3D is a must have if you like these kind of games!
01-01-2010, 10:43 AM
I bought the full version yesterday and while it's no Labyrinth 2, it's a pretty decent game. So far most of the levels have taken me multiple attempts to complete and they're now starting to get very tricky (currently on level 34). I'm playing on the easiest difficulty too so these levels must be insane on master.

The exclusion of calibration or sensitivity levels is unfortunate but it's certainly worth my 1.19.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
01-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone! We just put Marbles Multiball 3D on a huge sale! Grab it for $0.99 while it lasts!

Greetings and all the best from Mad Processor!