★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Some games I want...

12-30-2009, 06:57 AM
Some games I want...

Hey guys, I've been wanting some games this month but i'm not sure whether or not i should buy them. I have a $25 AUD iTunes giftcard. The games are: Rolando 2, Blue Attack, Glyder 2, Sway, and Geospark. What are your impressions of these games? Which ones do you recommend and why?

Also, i've been looking at peggle, as it is on sale for $2.50 AUD at the moment. It used to be $5.99. Any recommendations on that? I've played the computer version before and i quite liked it but i think it was becoming a little boring after finishing some levels. How is the replayability? Or should I wait for Peggle Nights to come out?

Please just tell me which games I should buy,
Thanks, Ricinator

Plus+/Gameloft Live ID: Ricinator OpenFeint: Ricinat0r (add me!)
Currently Playing: Deathsmiles, Infinity Blade, Tiny Tower, SF4V, Hard Lines and many more
12-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Rolando 2 and Sway for sure, not so sure about the others.

Twitter Tumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem

12-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Wow that was a quick reply! Have you ever played Blue Attack? Cuz i'm thinking of buying either that or peggle first, sometime this week. I'm going away on holidays for 6 days on 1st of January so i won't be able to buy anything then, and peggle's sale ends on 3rd.

Plus+/Gameloft Live ID: Ricinator OpenFeint: Ricinat0r (add me!)
Currently Playing: Deathsmiles, Infinity Blade, Tiny Tower, SF4V, Hard Lines and many more
12-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricinator View Post
Have you ever played Blue Attack? Cuz i'm thinking of buying either that or peggle first, sometime this week.and peggle's sale ends on 3rd.
I do not know why Peggle is so much hyped, I'd go for Blue attack instead, though I do not have either of them.

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
i really loved peggle. i thought the replayablility was high. had to delete it due to consuming too much of my time, which is usually the sign of a good game for me.

Now playing: Running With Scissors: Pre-season which is well worth the $4.99
and, as always: Gemmed!
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
I recommend Sway and Blue attack. Rolando was okay. geo spark I'm not interested in, and I thought Glyder sucked.
12-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Get Ravensword is on sale now for only $4.99 (but it still shows $6.99, but in a few hours it should change)
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Definitely go with Sway. I liked Glyder, but it didn't really nail the feel for me. Peggle is absolutely amazing. One of the only games I've beaten. Still working on the challenges, though. The rest... meh.
12-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricinator View Post
Hey guys, I've been wanting some games this month but i'm not sure whether or not i should buy them. I have a $25 AUD iTunes giftcard. The games are: Rolando 2, Blue Attack, Glyder 2, Sway, and Geospark. What are your impressions of these games? Which ones do you recommend and why?

Also, i've been looking at peggle, as it is on sale for $2.50 AUD at the moment. It used to be $5.99. Any recommendations on that? I've played the computer version before and i quite liked it but i think it was becoming a little boring after finishing some levels. How is the replayability? Or should I wait for Peggle Nights to come out?

Please just tell me which games I should buy,
Thanks, Ricinator
Out of all those games, Pegle and Rolando are the best. Peggle offers very high replayability (So many levels/challenges!!!!), and Rolando is just awesome I wouldn't recommend Glyder 2, unless you like games that are more relaxing than fun. Geospark is very 1-dimensional, and doesnt have much depth in gameplay.
12-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
I do not know why Peggle is so much hyped, I'd go for Blue attack instead, though I do not have either of them.
You don't know why Peggle is hyped but you don't have it anyway? It's totally badass.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ