★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Thanks to your votes on www.freeAppCalendar.com, Cheese Party is free now for limited time

It's time for the Cheese Party! Gather all the mice for the big cheese party. Play the fun to play, simple and addictive puzzle game.

Cheese Party can be played in 2 modes. Both the modes are challenging and will surely blow up your brain cells. Play to see whether you have the brains to make it to the high scores.

- Story Mode
This mode consists of 15 addictive Levels. The player has to guide all the mice towards the cheese basket.

- Challenge Mode
This mode consists of 40 Levels and requires high level of concentration.

- Global Highscores

- Pleasant Graphics

- Amazing Sound Effects

nazara_tech's comments:

Our game cheese party paid and lite version has been approved.

Cheese Party is puzzle game.

In this game you have to guide the mice to move towards the cheese which is seen at the centre of the grill. Touch the connectors gently to flip these and create a continuous path for any given mouse. A new mouse gets added up in the next level as the level progresses.

The game has two modes

1. Story mode

Get all the 15 mice together in the cheese party. The game has 15 levels. The mice will follow fixed paths. Remembering these paths will surely help you.

2. Challenge mode

Play 40 levels. The mice can appear from anywhere in this mode. Make sure that you keep you eyes wide open to make it to the high scores.

Cheese Party (Paid) - 0.99$

Cheese Party (Lite)

Go guys get it and enjoy this holiday season.
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Some of the feedback sent to dev ... I like the game concept - it is pretty fun, but it really is more of a memory game (which I usually don't tend to enjoy as much). I can't usually hit the new switch in time for the mouse to cross, so I end up doing the levels mostly by remembering the mouse paths... But I think people that like memory games could really enjoy this.

It probably needs a "really?" button for new game (vs continue game) - I accidentally hit the new game button and lost where I was and had not hit submit score. Oh well!

Overall, fun game - check out the lite version to see if you'd like it.
01-01-2010, 06:09 PM

01-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks for taking interest in cheese party check pm for promotional code.
03-14-2010, 06:17 PM
the full version of Cheese party is FREE today, this is a cute little puzzle/memory game

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.