★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Want a way to improve your reflexes, judgement, patience, and memory while laughing at the same time?

The game is simple just keep the big ball from dropping off the board. Sound too simple? Well, give it a try and you will see that it takes skill to master this challenge!!

Two styles of gameplay with both tilt and touch. Concentration is the key as the mechanics may be reversed at any instant. You must constantly be on your toes as the control will switch back again.

There are 10 more different game modes to fully sharpen your skills:

Invisible mode: The board disappears and you must rely on your memory to succeed.
Normal and hard mode to improve from novice to expert.
Upside down mode: The screen is flipped to test your spatial abilities
Survivor mode: Not only must you keep the big ball on track, but also many little balls. But dont fret, the little balls disappear after you survive long enough. Turn and Turn II mode: in this mode, the screen will rotate 45 degrees.

The game includes OpenFeint support for leaderboards and achievements. See if you can beat your friends or become the best in the world!!

The more you play, the better you will improve. Not after long will you reach the true greatness of Albert Einstein!!
12-30-2009, 07:08 PM
well, hope you guys like it

Last edited by fwish; 01-04-2010 at 08:24 PM.

12-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Tilt mode has a bug. The ball will be in the center of the platform, but it will still fall off.

It just drops straight down, like there is a hole in the platform. It happened to me when it was in the middle, and a ball came down and hit my ball. I was at 2,200 points.

It's happened twice now.
12-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I've noticed a few bugs as well. If you sit still enough and the ball doesn't move at all for a few seconds, it gets stuck hovering in one place. Examples:

I can make it happen consistently, just by sitting very still on the platform. It's easier with tilt mode. It's actually been helpful in getting the high score achievements. I've also noticed the ball falling through the platform altogether, and seen the silver balls that fall from the sky exhibit the same odd behaviors. So overall, pretty buggy.

What I'm having a hard time coping with, which may sound weird, but what does this game have to do with brain power? It used to be called Get Smarter, now it's Rock Me Einstein, I thought this was some sort of quiz game or Brain Age type thing. It's a balance game set in an underwater world. I'm not getting the connection and for some reason it's bothering me.

Otherwise, besides the bugs, it's a fun little time waster. It could use more elements, like different objects falling, or different platforms/environments. But for free, it's a game and has achievement points.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Tilt mode has a bug. The ball will be in the center of the platform, but it will still fall off.

It just drops straight down, like there is a hole in the platform. It happened to me when it was in the middle, and a ball came down and hit my ball. I was at 2,200 points.

It's happened twice now.
thanks for point it out,I will try to find a way to fix it in next update
12-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Great. All I can think of when I see this title is Falco.

Albert Einstein, Albert Einstein
Al-bert Einstein
Al-bert Einstein
Al-bert Einstein
Oh, oh, oh, Albert Einstein
Come and rock me, Albert Einstein!

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Wanted to post to agree that I am having lag problems on my iPhone 3G, sometimes just from playing and sometimes OpenFeint related. And I have no clue what this game has to do with brain-training/Einstein. It's a balancing game?!?!?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
12-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
Wanted to post to agree that I am having lag problems on my iPhone 3G, sometimes just from playing and sometimes OpenFeint related. And I have no clue what this game has to do with brain-training/Einstein. It's a balancing game?!?!?
I guess it's because of openfeint, but I will try to make it more smooth

about brain trainer, if its just about keeping balance,it not fit the name at all
but the trick is when "R" happend, the control will be revised,that can do a lot about your brain power

and the most smart guy in the world, is Einstein.

so that's the whole story. but if you all think it's not a good one, maybe next update, I will just rename to keep balance or something like that, any suggestions?
12-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOARDUMB View Post
Yeah, I've noticed a few bugs as well. If you sit still enough and the ball doesn't move at all for a few seconds, it gets stuck hovering in one place. Examples:

I can make it happen consistently, just by sitting very still on the platform. It's easier with tilt mode. It's actually been helpful in getting the high score achievements. I've also noticed the ball falling through the platform altogether, and seen the silver balls that fall from the sky exhibit the same odd behaviors. So overall, pretty buggy.

What I'm having a hard time coping with, which may sound weird, but what does this game have to do with brain power? It used to be called Get Smarter, now it's Rock Me Einstein, I thought this was some sort of quiz game or Brain Age type thing. It's a balance game set in an underwater world. I'm not getting the connection and for some reason it's bothering me.

Otherwise, besides the bugs, it's a fun little time waster. It could use more elements, like different objects falling, or different platforms/environments. But for free, it's a game and has achievement points.
ok, I think I have fix this pretty buggy without take the fun part away,I will test it more before I upload
01-04-2010, 01:36 AM
I like the graphics and your whole "Einstein" theme--but maybe that should be a skin for a future game to be made.

As for this balancing game, how about "Brain Balance" or "Balance Your Brain" or something like that?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby