★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Plummet, the player guides a lonely drop of water through an endless well, careening past worlds of earth, stone, ice, and fire, using the accelerometer to avoid deadly walls, pick up collectibles, and compete against other players worldwide!

Features include:
Simple accelerometer control; just tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to play

Endless gameplay; play as long as you can!

Beautifully rendered backgrounds and animations from RESOLUTE artists

A local and a GLOBAL leaderboard with special in-game animations telling you when you have broken your own high score, and when you have reached the big leagues, breaking into the global Top 25

Collectibles that increase your score exponentially, as well as a unique near miss feature; hug close to the walls to earn a higher score!

Special achievements that unlocks concept art, special trophies, and other prizes.

Update your Facebook page with your latest Plummet exploits!

Plummet is RESOLUTEs fifth game on the App Store. Check out our other games, including ThumStruck Free, Segment, AppRoach, and Seven Deaths in Nagamachi!

Copyright 2009, RESOLUTE
12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkjuarez
sounds pretty fuity
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
If anyone tries it I need to know if the levels are pre-scripted or randomized each time (I know it claims endless but it might be using some set fractal deally so while going on infinitely it would always be the identical layout)?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews