★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dlux
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: August, 2009 A lone janitor, armed only with a mop and a rather large pompadour entered the ACME rubber band factory late in the evening to perform his usual cleaning routines. In a freak accident, an alien spaceship landed on top of the factory knocking him into a vat of an experimental new rubber. The alien radiation, along with the mysterious rubber, turned our mild mannered janitor into Elasticr! The stretchiest superhero ever to walk on this planet!

Featured on Gamespot, CNET, Touch Arcade, N4G, Gamers' Temple, N4G, Free App Report, AppAdvice and more!

"Elasticr Fantasticr! Dlux's Elasticr isO my new favorite super hero!" - iPhoneLife.com
"The physics of this game are just amazing" - Daily App Show
Twitter tweets:"Elasticr might be successful as doodle jump or flight control"
"All The Elasticated Fun You Could Ever Want!" - AppBoy.com

You are Elasticr the last chance for humanity. The alien invasion is here, and only you can stop their evil plan to enslave the human race. Swing from perch to perch as you figure out how to avoid the aliens, the spikes of death, and the sliding walls as you struggle to grab onto the teleporter to finish each level.
Help Elasticr take his revenge on the evil aliens as you stretch, bounce and sling you way through forty levels of flinging fun!WARNING: This game is not for people that dont laugh a little when you say rubber. Go ahead, kick some alien butt!

Game features:

Easy to learn intuitive moves are a finger swipe away.

Incredible physics engine Gravity, stretchiness, and recoil are all so realistic, youll forget its just a game. (Maybe its not a game Ive seen the Last Starfighter I know how these things work!)

Easy to get hooked The difficulty increases as you complete each level.

The early levels are easy, but the higher levels will make you smile when you finally complete them (unless you are really bad at it and throw your iPhone against the wall... hope its got a RUBBER sleeve!) New levels being added all the time! No need to bounce through them all, think you can handle level 40? Jump right to it!

Excellent graphics, hilarious sounds, and a super handsome (If I do say so myself) hero will make you find time to play this game, instead of using it to kill time! Incredibly addicting; you wont be able to put it down.

Avoid sliding walls (squish!) , exploding hand-holds (splat!), pits-of-death (ahhhh!), and space aliens (zap!) as you make your way from level to level.

02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
It's FREE now after the update:

02-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Very nice, I just think the in game character doesnt resemble the character on the title screen too much, but thats just nitpicking

Graveyard Dogs Visit our iPhone and Mac gamedev blog !
iSmashem Galactic for iPhone/IPod Touch !
02-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Looks like a level-based Flickity, with a smaller map.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
02-26-2010, 08:06 PM
It's based on a Flash game with the same premise, though the Flash game featured a blob with a single stretchy hand. Can't recall the name though.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Finally they added OF.

Version 2.0 is out:

What's new

iOS 4 support.
OpenFeint integration.
20 new levels added (total 40)
Minor bugfixes and stability improvements.