★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Frank Saar
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: Looking for a for a game that is making fun again without many rules and stuff to remember? Then it could be 4our you are looking for. Its fun, its easy.
So what is it about? Well, the object is easy. Just group 4 items of the same color & shape together. While doing so, you encounter nice effects, animations and sounds. But this is not all. On top of it a lot of events come into being which keep the game interesting for a long time to come.

FEATURES
4 levels
great animations
lots of random events
World Highscore
auto save game
12-31-2009, 08:19 AM
This looks pretty I wish there was more info on it, like a video or a lite version.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
12-31-2009, 09:38 AM
Game Impressions

I snagged it last night as a fan of block dropping games and it didn't disappoint.

You start the game with 5 uses of each of the game's fairly original abilities and can only get additional uses once in a Blue Moon hidden inside some of the blocks you clear out.

The controls are interesting as well, still on the fence if I like their original take on the controls (click and hold on the column you want the piece to slowly drift over to) as it makes last second corrections pretty tough and when multiple pieces are dropping you can only control the bottom one without anyway I know of to simply do the quick drop once it is where you want it horizontally.

Something fairly original in the game is the concept of hidden hazards inside some of the blocks. You'll never know (well unless you have the True Sight ability in effect at the moment) when clearing a certain piece will suddenly make all pieces temporarily turn gray (so impossible to distinguish their colors), several pieces will start raining down at once, or a new partial row will spring up from the bottom of the screen among other nasty twists.

I like the game's original take on block dropping but am not all that fond of how they make accessing all of the abilities (you can easily switch which 3 you have down in your quick use area, but it would be a lot nicer if you could access all 7 abilities in one easily accessible place).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews