Dead Strike 1.0.6 update, in stores now!
Update!(1.0.6 in stores now.)
To keep you busy while we finish the big 1.5 update.
This version fixes/add the following stuff:
- Unresponsive tap-touch events are fixed.
- Less fog and larger view distances.
- Camera now follows the character no matter what.
- Closer camera view.
- Auto-reload (if you runs out of ammo your reload will take longer).
- Manual-reload (if you manual reload it takes half reloading time).
- Rapid pistol firing. You can now fire with pistols as much as you tap.
- Shop is now available before level start, you can even access it from the main menu if you press the Continue button!
- Rendering speed improvements.
- More zombies at night.
- More starting ammo and on street ammo boxes.
- Weapons prices lowered.
- Game overall difficulty lowered.
- Improved fonts.
- Working fade in screen.
Dead Strike version 1.0.7 in review now:
A new video about the 1.0.7 version (available on next Monday 4th January) that highlights improvements in the stealth system among other things. You can now avoid combats with zombies if you sneak around them carefully.
Youtube link | Pop Up
- Game balance and difficulty updated, easier now (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Eva character now features the easiest mode (game difficulty).
- Sam character now features the normal mode (game difficulty).
- Bob character now features the hard mode (game difficulty).
- John character now features the harder mode (game difficulty).
- Character speed change, they are now even faster (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Zombies don't spawn so-frequently on buildings windows anymore, increasing the stealth mode (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Rising the game Stealth mode (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty):
- Reaching the end-of-level, gives you an extra 5000$.
- Reaching the end-of-level without any damage, gives you an extra 15000$.
- John character is now even stealthier (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Reaching the end-of-level with John, gives you an extra 10000$.
- Reaching the end-of-level with John without any damage, gives you an extra 30000$.
- Shadows artifacts z-fighting bug, fixed.
- Smaller zombies size, they are now a normal 5-6 foot size (game visuals).
- Milestones, end-of-level scores results (zombie/boss killed, rewards, money earned, etc).
We are bombing the App Store with updates that improves the game even and even more! We gonna polish the game until it reach players 100% satisfaction.But we need your support to be able to fund incoming updates and Forgotten Memories! Tell your family/friends, make iTunes reviews for each version.
If you would like to see Dead Strike update progress/state, click on the link below (signature).
Enjoy and keep tight while we finish the big update!
Regards from Psychoz Interactive.
Last edited by tatoforever; 01-03-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: appinfo