★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

A sad, deppressed, bored feeling

12-30-2009, 03:43 PM
A sad, deppressed, bored feeling

Through the Christmas craze, we saw a steady flow of amazing games being released all over the place. It has ended so abruptly and I don't see any games that look spectacular coming other than brothers in arms II.

Any sick games you guys think might be coming/announced soon?

Know there is GTA CTW but nobody has a date slapped on that

Openfeint/Plus+/Gameloft Live: craighauser
Join T.A.A.P To Help End Piracy
12-30-2009, 03:46 PM

12-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Plants vs zombies is coming out very soon. Also GtRacing from gameloft shuould be out this Jan too. The one I`m most looking forward to is Mirror`s edge. Should be out this jan only. Also Cogs, hargore, the hero from chilling are slated for next month only.
12-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Thanks! I forgot about guerilla bob and mirrors edge. I am still pissed at Ubisoft with the whole assassins creed deal though. Any news?

12-30-2009, 04:13 PM
yep im suprised there hasnt been any quality releases since xmas. through into january i still havnt heard of anything thats of interest to me, bar a project tinman games is working on.

im suprised because i assume others, like me, are sitting here with itunes credit gifts not knowing where to spend it. guess we'll have to wait

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
12-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Definitely be looking forward to Guerilla Bob, its great
12-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Haha, dang, it's not even New Year's yet! iTunes has only been back up since Monday. How many amazing games were you expecting in the last two days?

I personally don't mind if it slows down a bit, I have dozens upon dozens of games left to still play.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOARDUMB View Post
Haha, dang, it's not even New Year's yet! iTunes has only been back up since Monday. How many amazing games were you expecting in the last two days?

I personally don't mind if it slows down a bit, I have dozens upon dozens of games left to still play.
Lol me too dude, especially since I had to restore my Touch so I have a lot of games to re-beat, along with new ones I haven't finished..but I only feel like getting new ones lol
12-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
Lol me too dude, especially since I had to restore my Touch so I have a lot of games to re-beat, along with new ones I haven't finished..but I only feel like getting new ones lol
Damn I guess you guys are right, I guess time is slow now that that fast rush at christmas is over. I didnt notice thats its just been two days haha.