★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Awesome, Fun 3D Game! -Awaiting Approval-

12-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Awesome, Fun 3D Game! -Awaiting Approval-

Hello Everyone,

I am just about to submit my latest game, a 3D free moving fun little action game.

In this first release of this genre, you are a cat that just wants to collect coins, enjoy nice scenery, use your turbo boost and jump while avoiding those crazy dogs!

Here are some screenshots.

This is a cool game, easy to play, very addicting and lots of fun.
Animated cats and dogs, fun music tracks and action/arcade style fun for everyone!

The movement allows full directional with one joystick, and the other joystick allows free camera movement including up and down.

This game will be a mere 99 cents!

All comments and questions are encouraged and welcomed.

Thanks for looking!

Tecstar Games
www.battleternal.com
--> BattlEternal II coming out soon, all new action, levels, gameplay, etc..
12-30-2009, 06:18 PM
99cents?! wow thats a great price.
one Question: how long would an estimated play time be? and what kind of replayability would there be?

[ERROR<:>/ insert witty saying here/>]

12-30-2009, 06:29 PM
--> Game Creator Reply

Hello,

Thanks for reading the thread!

Basically, at first release there will be 15 unique stages, the game play is relatively fast, and the game gets progressively more difficult.

I would expect a casual finish through the unique levels to take about 2 hours time. That being said, the game will repeat those same levels, but increase the difficulty, so the game play is somewhat unlimited.

Also, the game progress can be saved, so you can continue from where you left off and maintain your score.

After this first release, almost immediately, 15 more unique stages will be added, and then 15 more every 2 weeks. These additional level releases will be in the form of patches, and will not cost additional money.

The new levels will be released not because anything is lacking, but more as a gift to people who buy the game to keep it as fun as possible. Even World of Warcraft adds content (not that I'm addicted or anything...)

This is also the first in a series of very fun, action 3d games.
We are working on the next one now which is more of a arcade style 3D shoot-em-up. Imagine Super Mario meets Diablo/Torchlight!

Thanks for the questions and interest!

Trevor
12-30-2009, 07:30 PM
This looks very cute. I like the 3D free roaming theme. I am eagerly awaiting its release!

Do you happen to have a gameplay video?

Last edited by Touchgamer3g; 12-30-2009 at 07:50 PM.
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Graphics look great, I look forward to seeing more games like this for the iDevice and I am like 90% sure I will be picking up this one when it comes out! Let us know once it gets approved!

Want Updates & Giveaways with Personality? Follow @TapDatApp on Twitter
12-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorchandler View Post
This is also the first in a series of very fun, action 3d games.
We are working on the next one now which is more of a arcade style 3D shoot-em-up. Imagine Super Mario meets Diablo/Torchlight!

Thanks for the questions and interest!

Trevor
Like this?

Sorry, couldn't resist .

The game looks quite good, never really been the fan of repeated levels with increased diffuculty but I'll be sure to check it out, keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
12-30-2009, 08:24 PM
what's the name of the game?
12-30-2009, 08:28 PM
--> Game Creator Reply

Hello all,

I love that picture! Thanks for posting it!

This particular game will be more like an arcade type feel, however, future titles will have very large levels, and they will be static in content. With those types, once you conquer all the levels, you win the game.

These will take a little more time as the levels will be gigantic.
Our next title will be like this and the levels are so large, I would say it would take 30 minutes just to walk through them non stop, not including interior scenes and underground dungeons.

I will post some screens of that one as it gets closer to release.

Thanks for the comments and thoughts everyone!

- Trevor
12-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah that's a good question lol, you never told us...what is the name of the game?

Want Updates & Giveaways with Personality? Follow @TapDatApp on Twitter
12-31-2009, 02:00 AM
--> Game Creator Reply

Hello all,

The name is ...

'Action Cat 3D'

Thanks all,

Trevor