★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NFS Shift Help!

12-30-2009, 06:45 PM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,029
NFS Shift Help!

every time I enter race 6 on tokyo the app crashes has this happened to anyone and do you know how to fix thnx!
12-30-2009, 06:59 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 98
Hmm I'm only on the last one of chicago but maybe the problem is somethig others are also having, have you checke the reviews on the AppStore as usually anything wrong with a game comes up in those reviews and maybe someone has figured it out ?

12-30-2009, 07:10 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,029
k thnx no I haven't but I will maybe if I reinstall it hopefully I don't have to start over again
12-30-2009, 07:51 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: the next whiskey bar
Posts: 5,549
warning if you delete an app and reinstall it your data will be lost
12-30-2009, 08:30 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
warning if you delete an app and reinstall it your data will be lost
ya and btw everyone is having this problem so the best thing 2 do is wait for an update because i am sure ea is working on one.

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
12-30-2009, 08:56 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 147
I have the same problem. I tried using cars from various tiers but none worked, so I just perfected several events so I have enough stars to unlock event 7 and grand tour.

So now, I am trying to save up $900,000 for a pagani zonda for tier 4. > . <
so expensive.
12-30-2009, 09:51 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,029
how much stars do you need?
12-30-2009, 09:52 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime View Post
I have the same problem. I tried using cars from various tiers but none worked, so I just perfected several events so I have enough stars to unlock event 7 and grand tour.

So now, I am trying to save up $900,000 for a pagani zonda for tier 4. > . <
so expensive.
how much stars do you need and thnx to everyone who replied ithelped alot
12-30-2009, 10:32 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Why so curious?
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbxz47 View Post
how much stars do you need and thnx to everyone who replied ithelped alot
If you gently tab and hold on the event 7 icon, it will tell you how many stars you need to unlock it.

Btw, I haven't experienced this "Tokyo bug." I've already finished the game and collected all the cars I wanted including the Zonda and Maserati.
12-30-2009, 10:35 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
If you gently tab and hold on the event 7 icon, it will tell you how many stars you need to unlock it.

Btw, I haven't experienced this "Tokyo bug." I've already finished the game and collected all the cars I wanted including the Zonda and Maserati.
yea thnx I'm still experiencing the bug but I beat everything else and finished everything but that race hopefully they'll fix it and nice lol