★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: User Reviews:
"It gets u thinking and it's fun and addictive and a great way to pass time" - USA

"I luv this game I would keep this for a million years" - USA

"Really fun I almost p***ed myself laughing when the stickfigure died I will definitely get the upgrade :)" - USA

"Addictive - Best game ever!!!" - UK

Over 3 million downloads!!!

Have hours of fun doing 180 jumps in this physics based app! Calculate the length of rope and watch the stickmen dive. The stickmen are extreme sportsmen, get them close to the ground to give them a thrill, but be careful or they will splat!!! Each level is more difficult than the last. Can you complete all 180?

Bungee Stickmen+ uses actual physics parameters to let the stickman dive, bounce and splat in a very realistic way. You are the bungee master! Use Newtons laws of physics to work out what rope length you need. Then let gravity do the rest.

Adjust the settings to either imperial or metric measurements!

Calculate the best length of unstretched rope based on the following:

Bungee Tower Height
Stickman Height
Stickman Weight
Rope Flexibility

Give the stickmen a thrill! You gain points as he nears the ground. But hit the ground and you lose points. You need a certain number of points to progress to the next level.

You get 3 jumps to meet the level points target. Each stage has 5 levels each higher than the last. In the FULL version there are 12 Stages with increasing difficultly.

Webtopia iPhone Apps is the trading name for Poulet Maison Pty Ltd

Webtopia's comments:
Hi everyone,

The new FREE version of the popular Bungee Stickmen physics game has finally hit the store after being frozen out over Christmas.

Download the Bungee Stickmen - FREE now from the iTunes store.

or

If you want to just jump right in and buy the full version it's number 17 in Sports and climbing Bungee Stickmen - Christmas Edition

More details at Webtopia iPhone Apps.

█ 50% off Introductory Offer. Spend hours of fun doing 180 jumps in this physics based app! Calculate the length of rope and watch the stickmen dive.Bungee Stickmen iPhone App The stickmen are extreme sportsmen, get them close to the ground to give them a thrill, but be careful or they will splatt! Each level is more difficult than the last. Can you complete all 180?

────────────────

Bungee Stickmen - Christmas Edition uses actual physics parameters to let the stickman dive, bounce and splat in a very realistic way. You are the bungee master! Use Newton’s laws of physics to work out what rope length you need. Then let gravity do the rest.

Adjust the settings to either imperial and metric measurements.

Calculate the best length of unstretched rope based on the following:

Bungee Tower Height
Stickman Height
Stickman Weight
Rope Flexibility

Give the stickmen a thrill! You gain points as he nears the ground. But hit the ground and you lose points. You need a certain number of points to progress to the next level.

You get 3 jumps to meet the level points target. There are 5 levels each higher than the last. There are 2 stages in the FREE version and 12 Stages in the full version, each more difficult than the last.

CHRISTMAS EDITION:-Watch for Christmas Easter Eggs! You will spot Santa on only very specific jumps. We may be doing some promotions in the future so write down the Stage, Level and Jump that you spot Santa. It may come in very handy.
12-30-2009, 11:15 PM
I will try this one.
I really like physics games.

Puzzle game Falling Match = Tetris + Color match 3 + Physics.
12-31-2009, 02:01 AM
Cheers,

Hope you enjoy it.

Also, please add a review in iTunes if you have some time.
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM
FREE Bungee Stickmen - 2010: Space Edition

An update is now available to this popular top 50 Entertainment App!!

01-16-2010, 01:24 PM
#1 app in the UK #12 in the US and rising

This app is flying up the charts!!