★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

7 swords??

01-01-2010, 12:35 AM
7 swords??

does anyone else really play this game? i have had it on my iphone for a really really long time but this game is super confusing. does anyone know a website or anything that explains the skills or even the game a little bit better? it is a great game but i just dont really understand whats going on most of the time lol.

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
01-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk04a4 View Post
does anyone else really play this game? i have had it on my iphone for a really really long time but this game is super confusing. does anyone know a website or anything that explains the skills or even the game a little bit better? it is a great game but i just dont really understand whats going on most of the time lol.
Have you ever played Final Fantasy Online? This game is basically just constant Ballista to win territories..

DEFY THE COSMOS!
01-01-2010, 01:24 AM
ya i kinda noticed that, but as far as the skills for diff classes i cant really find anything telling info about what they do and stuff

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
01-01-2010, 01:26 AM
In the beginning, it gives you a message about charging you. How about if you have an iPod Touch?

Currently Playing: Red Conquest, Battle for Wesnoth, and too many others.
Graal Classic ID: Blaze / Gameloft Live:Ace_97
Plus:Ace_97 / Open Feint:Ace_97 / Red Conquest: Ace_of_Spades