★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nodesnoop LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mobzombies is a truly mobile, location-based iPhone game that pits you against zombie hordes generated by real human activity at real places you go to. Beat hordes at certain types of places to earn badges and eliminate the zombie threat, or enter the training mode to practice your skills regardless of if theres zombies nearby.

For the 3GS, unique movement controls allow players to use their bodies as joysticks, turning mundane physical things (barstools or people, for instance) into tricky obstacles obstructing the path towards zombie destruction. Alternative touch controls for the 3G (and 3GS, if you dont feel like moving around), offer precision control over your character.

Note: Mission Mode will only find zombie hordes in cities supported by the Foursquare service. Foursquare supports all cities, but will find more hordes in larger cities. Foursquare users (http://www.foursquare.com) can also sync their account with Mobzombies, but a foursquare account is not required.

iOS 4 Update: Currently, there are a few known bugs for iOS version 4. We are working hard to fix them, and changes should be in the store shortly. Thanks for your patience!

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-01-2010, 05:02 AM
。。。。too bad for me~~~~~i cant see these
videos on YOUTUBE....
01-01-2010, 05:27 AM
The real-life movement thing seems like a really interesting idea. Anyone want to TOFTT?
01-01-2010, 07:34 AM
That has to be the oddest video I've ever seen posted as a game demo. The DotD music, the kids at the mall, all of it. I'm totally tempted to get this, but I've been down the TOFTT path before, it never ends well.