★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gangstar DLC!

View Poll Results: Would you pay for the multiplayer DLC and couple vehicles?
Yea, $0.99 10 20.41%
Yea, $1.99 4 8.16%
Yea, $2.99 4 8.16%
Yea, $3.99 1 2.04%
HELL YEA GREAT IDEA OMFG liek 6 bucks maan! 6 12.24%
No. Just.... no 24 48.98%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll
01-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Gangstar DLC!

Hey guys i know that GAmeloft's Gangstar is probably a forgotten game, but would you pay some $ for new DLC? Personally i would pay for some new features: like man, would i pay for a chopper and a longer range auto sniper rifle? Hell yea!! Think of it. It would make the game SO damn better. Possibility to land on roofs and frame peeps from there and the idea of flying a chopper is just crazy. Or, even better, and i think it's possible, a paid multiplayer update. OMFG think about it!!! Driving together, doin drive by's on some other peeps. Even if it's 4 players it's motherf*****g awsome! Create races, snipin together, RPG's, blowing shit up etc. And i think it's possible if we get enough peeps to vote for it, send a message to Gameloft with a reference to the thread and voila mother******!!! Post ur ideas and vote in the poll please (once i figure out how to create one lol)

Currently playing: max payne, gta III (VC and SA), KOTOR, Man of Steel, Zombie Smash, Jetpack Joyride, Doodle Jump.
Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, The Witness, Transistor (?), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
01-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
I probably would. By the way, you can take out killtest/livefire out of your signature now. lol it's called eliminate pro now

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me

01-01-2010, 05:27 PM
yea....but i really doubt gameloft would do it

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
no ty, gameloft should never start using DLC.

Twitter: @back2this
01-01-2010, 06:46 PM
I'd easily pay for DLC.
01-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I probably would as long as the prices were reasonable, but I would rather they just made an entirely new game with better graphics, more vehicles, more missions etc....

Hakuna Matata
01-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
I probably would as long as the prices were reasonable, but I would rather they just made an entirely new game with better graphics, more vehicles, more missions etc....
This.

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
01-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
I probably would. By the way, you can take out killtest/livefire out of your signature now. lol it's called eliminate pro now
Lol his entire sig is basically outdated
01-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan007 View Post
Hey guys i know that GAmeloft's Gangstar is probably a forgotten game, but would you pay some $ for new DLC? Personally i would pay for some new features: like man, would i pay for a chopper and a longer range auto sniper rifle? Hell yea!! Think of it. It would make the game SO damn better. Possibility to land on roofs and frame peeps from there and the idea of flying a chopper is just crazy. Or, even better, and i think it's possible, a paid multiplayer update. OMFG think about it!!! Driving together, doin drive by's on some other peeps. Even if it's 4 players it's motherf*****g awsome! Create races, snipin together, RPG's, blowing shit up etc. And i think it's possible if we get enough peeps to vote for it, send a message to Gameloft with a reference to the thread and voila mother******!!! Post ur ideas and vote in the poll please (once i figure out how to create one lol)
All of the games that you are waiting have already been released, with the exception of Hardgore and Vampire Origins.
01-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Really enjoyed Gang$tar, and I'd happily pay for some bikes and maybe a helicopter along with new missions... a full blown sequel would be better though, competition for Car Jack Streets 3D and GTA!

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix