★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Woolly The Jumper A Sheep On The Edge V1.1 Out Now - Updated Based On Your Feedback

01-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Woolly The Jumper A Sheep On The Edge V1.1 Out Now - Updated Based On Your Feedback

Ok, well we've updated Woolly The Jumper based on feedback from you guys !

New features include:

Improved control method.
Made a bit easier/ more casual.
Checkpoints/ Resume play feature.
Progress indicators.
Optimizations.
Agon will now work properly.
A few graphical improvements.

The game is currently being features under "Hot New Apps" and "New And Noteworthy" by Apple !

Click Here To Buy It At The Introductory Price Of 0.59/$0.99 (RRP 1.19/$1.99)!

Reviewer Comments

"Its a amazing looking game" - 7 out of 10 - fanboygaming.com

User Comments

"I would recomend this game to everyone!!!"
"This is a great simple game"

Game Description

Most farmers round up their flock with a well-trained sheepdog or two, sometimes even quad bikes, however in more extreme cases, such as that of Woolly the Jumper: A Sheep on the Edge, more drastic measures must be taken; for Farmer Brown, only a jetpack will suffice.

Using the iPhone's touch screen, players must calculate the angle and power of Woolly's jumps in order to bound across cliffs, avoid dangerous falls and deadly obstacles in this vibrant 2D platformer. You must help Woolly travel through the seasons quickly enough to avoid Farmer Brown closing in on his jetpack, and robbing Woolly of his fluffy coat.

Screenshots

Gameplay Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it !

Click Here To Buy It At The Introductory Price Of 0.59/$0.99 (RRP 1.19/$1.99)!

Assyria Game Studio -(For Business Enquieries Click Here)

Get normally paid games for FREE at DailyAppDream.com - If any developers want to run a free promo on any of their games then check out the site (it's free)
01-01-2010, 06:23 PM

01-01-2010, 06:40 PM
How d'u do that please m8?

Get normally paid games for FREE at DailyAppDream.com - If any developers want to run a free promo on any of their games then check out the site (it's free)
01-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssyriaGameStudio View Post
How d'u do that please m8?
[appinfo] (iTunes link goes here) [/ appinfo] (without the space before appinfo)
01-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Agon now works properly with the new update which is great! But how is the control method improved? Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems the same to me. I was actually looking forward to a different control method .
01-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Agon now works properly with the new update which is great! But how is the control method improved? Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems the same to me. I was actually looking forward to a different control method .
Glad agon is working.

Regarding the controls; It is now screen based and not based on woolly as the origin I believe (so you can make very small jumps now where as before it was difficult). Before we were trying mix the two to an extent which didn't work well.

If you have a suggestion as to a control method which would be better then let me know !

Also, new update means new promo codes... The next person to post will get it PM'ed to them!

01-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Lol sorry couldn't resist...

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
01-01-2010, 07:13 PM
i want a promo code

edit: nvm i didnt post first but if you have any codes left I would love to get one.
01-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Bummer, what a time to realize I'd been logged out of TA... ha! ;-)
01-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxjja View Post
i want a promo code

edit: nvm i didnt post first but if you have any codes left I would love to get one.
No, you did win - congrats. I just love messing with the dev haha.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki