★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for Artists!

01-01-2010, 11:58 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10
Send a message via ICQ to Calined Send a message via MSN to Calined Send a message via Skype™ to Calined
Looking for Artists!

Hey there,
Iím looking to make my own little iPhone game and need some artists to help me out.

I already have a coder, two artists, and I am the audio guy.
Iím using the profits for my college education, so anyone willing to participate would be working just for fun.

I know that many people might find this unappealing, and would also be tempted to criticize and spam this thread.
I urge you not to do this.
If this game doesnít get made, then thatís the time to gloat and say, ďOh, I was right, haha.Ē but please guys, not now.

So any artists (you donít need to be very good, anyone is welcome to join) that are willing to work on a little iPhone game just for fun, experience in the gaming industry, and something else to put on their portfolio, we urge you to join.

Email me at calinedsgame@gmail.com if interested.

Thx.
01-02-2010, 12:46 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
I am also looking for an artist : email - pearapps@gmail.com

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)

01-02-2010, 11:04 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 162
Working for free is not "fun".

Is ok to work for free if it's an free game.
I think it's disrespectful to not split the profits if its an commercial project.

I need an coder. Do you want to work for free for me?
I'm going to use the profits to pay my loan.

2D game artist for hire: www.Shadow-Embryo.com

Last edited by dhondon; 01-02-2010 at 11:11 AM.
01-02-2010, 12:09 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
I am also looking for an artist : email - pearapps@gmail.com
pearapps! haha oh god!

The Life Blog
Minecraft
01-02-2010, 03:26 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10
Send a message via ICQ to Calined Send a message via MSN to Calined Send a message via Skype™ to Calined
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhondon View Post
Working for free is not "fun".

Is ok to work for free if it's an free game.
I think it's disrespectful to not split the profits if its an commercial project.

I need an coder. Do you want to work for free for me?
I'm going to use the profits to pay my loan.
we are looking for artists, not coders~
but now that you mention it...

(ps: i'm just posting this for the leader of the project)
01-02-2010, 04:10 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 396
i PMed you and emailed you I hpe i can help...
DRK

-The Infinity Project-A Highly Rated FPS for iPhone & iPod Touch by Crazy Robot Games-
Also Check out the Amazing Necromancer Rising!!!
01-02-2010, 04:54 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Around
Posts: 349
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
pearapps! haha oh god!
Yes?

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
01-03-2010, 01:16 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Yes?
oh nothing...cough*blinks*cough cough*saintsalive*cough....sorry, i have a problem...:/

The Life Blog
Minecraft
01-03-2010, 01:41 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lol
Posts: 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
oh nothing...cough*blinks*cough cough*saintsalive*cough....sorry, i have a problem...:/
Oh dear, that's a bad cough....need NightQuil? NightQuil's side effcts include, not sleeping, dizzy, throw up, coughing, aids, sore muscles, coughing, and being "ghetto" results may vary
01-03-2010, 01:43 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
Oh dear, that's a bad cough....need NightQuil? NightQuil's side effcts include, not sleeping, dizzy, throw up, coughing, aids, sore muscles, coughing, and being "ghetto" results may vary
nightquil cures coughing but a side affect may be coughing? what the h3!!?

The Life Blog
Minecraft