★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is not just another pinball game. This is a whole new adventure story of one little toy gnome who is collecting presents from every corner of his wonder world.

Do you remember how you used to fly in your childhood dreams?
Dreamland will remind you of fairy tale flights in the wonder world sewn from your dreams.
Send the cloth doll up in flight, collect all the presents, and
receive all of the achievements to take a deserving place on our online records table!
We recommend Dreamland to all pinball fans and fans of other arcade games that appreciate stunning graphics.

Features:

-Fairy tale world of dreams carefully created by our artists
-Several active levers that prevent your character from falling if you press the corresponding buttons in time
- Sending gnome up in the air is done with a true slingshot controlled by a multitouch display which allows you to point slingshot in any direction and shot with desired force
-An unusual character with interesting physics and ragdoll animation
-12 achievements to get
-Online high score

Ashenebal's comments:

Dreamland - new game from Digital Words, creators of Strongholds, Gold Keeper, Jump-O-Mania 3D and Santa VS Zombies 3D!

Dreamland site
01-02-2010, 12:13 AM
looks fun! maybe i'll try it out someday...
haha i love the icon!!

01-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Is there a video?
01-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Is there a video?
Not yet
01-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Sun's just discovered prozac, I take it?
01-02-2010, 12:41 AM
This looks amazing, and I like Goldkeeper so I might have to check it out. Solid developers.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-02-2010, 03:38 AM
This looks pretty awesome, I will def have to check it out. I always wish to keep atleast 1 pinball game on my device, this may be the one.
01-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
This looks pretty awesome, I will def have to check it out. I always wish to keep atleast 1 pinball game on my device, this may be the one.
Well, I made it to #2 on the leaderboards on my second try. Unfortunately, luck plays a big role in the game -- reminds me a bit of pachinko. Most of the time you're twiddling your thumbs waiting for the little bear to stop bouncing around stuff. The graphics are very nice, and the different effects are entertaining for a bit, but I was done with it in about 10 minutes.

IMO, their Jump-O-Mania is a much better game.
01-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Game Impressions

Cute game but one of the game's cooler aspects, the free roaming giant rubber balls, is also the source of a cheesy annoyance.

These balls can wedge themselves into tight little spaces which will allow the player to score endless points at 500 points a "bump" as the ball wedges our guy in some strange corner. My hopefully simple suggestion, if the player has scored some 10+X hits against one of the balls in a row (no other scoring incident in between), pop that incidence of the ball to have it re-spawn in its normal spot.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Cute game but one of the game's cooler aspects, the free roaming giant rubber balls, is also the source of a cheesy annoyance.

These balls can wedge themselves into tight little spaces which will allow the player to score endless points at 500 points a "bump" as the ball wedges our guy in some strange corner. My hopefully simple suggestion, if the player has scored some 10+X hits against one of the balls in a row (no other scoring incident in between), pop that incidence of the ball to have it re-spawn in its normal spot.
Yeah, its already in "2do" list.