★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [NEW PRICE AND PROMO CODES] Can you destroy all evil goblins?? CrazyC. -->$0.99

01-02-2010, 08:24 AM
[NEW PRICE AND PROMO CODES] Can you destroy all evil goblins?? CrazyC. -->$0.99

01-02-2010, 12:22 PM
all codes lurked

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
I thought devs knew to pm members.. So that the lurkers can't get any, if they do, they never leave reviews..
01-02-2010, 06:35 PM
I see.

Thanks for you replies guys.

This is our first game and i sent codes to different places for see if someone can put a little comment in iTunes or rating it, something, but nothing..

ive few more promo codes, if someone want to leave any rating or comment in iTunes contact me by PM and i can send you a code.

But please, only ask for the code if you will rating it or will leave any comment in iTunes and/or any place.

Thanks a lot for your comments friends.
01-03-2010, 09:14 PM
This is a nice casual game. The graphics are really nice and the controls are easy to learn and very smooth.
You are looking down into a room with presents lining the wall. From the opposite side of the room, goblins enter and walk towards the presents. You have to try and stop the goblins from getting the presents. You do this by poking them which causes them to die/disappear. There is a bar at the top which keeps a rough estimate of how may gifts you lost. If your gift bar (left side) hits empty, the game is over. However there is a twist, you can only hit a certain amount of goblins at a time. On the top right-hand side is your energy bar. If your energy bar goes empty empty you can no longer poke/hit anymore goblins for a few second until your energy bar starts to gradually refill itself. However, to keep you fully energized, cookies to the rescue. Every now and then a goblin will come in with a cookie on his back, if you touch the cookie it will be put in your reserve (at the top of the screen next to the your energy bar). You can hold 3 cookies on reserve at a time. When your energy bar gets low, you can eat a cookie and your energy bar will immediately be replenished.
01-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the little review songbird.

Im glad the game likes you.

Now we are working in a update, soon will be available.

01-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi guys.

After Crazy Christmas, we are glad show you a CG promo video of the next title from MF3D Developers called "Crazy Goblins: World War II".

I have opened a new thread in upcoming games forum about this new title. I will put all the material about the game there.

Please feel free post your comments in the new thread.

Cheers friends!!

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Thats really funny....The graphics are awesome, I can only guess this is going to be a really fun game. Can't wait for more details.