• Publisher: Romper Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 3.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.6 (11)
App description: ReBounce is one of the most addictive games on the App Store! Launch your puck and break as many marbles as you can!

"I love the game" - Touch Arcade Review

"ReBounce is one of the most fun experiences Ive had on the iPhone to date" App Advice

There are 4 unique modes of game play with ReBounce! Keep the marbles from reaching the top in a growing tower Rush mode, practice your strategy with limited boosts for the ultimate test of coordination and timing, and go wild on bonus rounds and break as many marbles as you can.

Find weak spots and create chains to keep back growing columns of marbles, gears, and bombs. Listen to your own music while you play! Combine skill, style, and luck to create massive chains, get bonus points, and beat high scores. Updates are also coming soon new levels, backgrounds, and power-ups.

ReBounce Game Features:
5 simple lessons that will teach you to play
40 different levels in total
10 self-generating levels
Different every-time you play for maximum replay-ability
20 practice levels
Open Feint Global Leaderboards and Achievements

ReBounce is the ultimate test of coordination, skill, and speed! Check it out today and try to put it down.

rompergames's comments:
Enjoyed Peggle? This game is for you.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

We are really excited to release ReBounce and we'd love to hear what you guys think about how the game looks and plays.

Post your feedback here about what feels good, what needs work, and what new features you'd like to see.
01-03-2010, 12:50 AM
that does look cute and yup, you're right it does remind me of Peggle, but it seems quicker paced from the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks. It is definitely quicker paced and you have much more direct control.
01-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks for adding a video, I saw it a couple days ago, but I didnt understand what the game was about. Now that I saw the video I can tell that it is def a game that interests me. Thanks again.
01-03-2010, 01:27 AM
This game looks like a ton of fun, can't wait to hear some impressions!

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
01-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Promo Code for Imressions

If people are interested in leaving impressions of the game on this thread and iTunes I have a few spare promo codes. Just post on this thread showing your interest and I will PM you shortly.

Thanks for the interest,
Romper Games
01-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Love to try it.
01-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I can post impressions in the forum as well as leave a review in iTunes if you still have some extra codes.
01-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I bought the game, and I have to admit it is really fun. If you enjoy peggle and or arachnadoodle, then you will really like this game too. Thanks Romper Games, and good luck with future sales.
01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
I bought the game, and I have to admit it is really fun. If you enjoy peggle and or arachnadoodle, then you will really like this game too. Thanks Romper Games, and good luck with future sales.
Really glad you enjoyed it epedemix. The next couple updates will be focused around leaderboards and achievements, and if there are any other features you'd like to see we'd love to hear about it.