★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Super Monkey Ball Question.

07-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Super Monkey Ball Question.

how do i start back at a specific stage? i think i got up to stage 8 on level 1, then i went back home bcuhs i wanted to stop. when i started it back up again, it makes me start back at stage 1.
07-15-2008, 03:52 AM
you have to finish all the levels on stage 1 to unlock the next stage. The game will only unlock (save) stages, not individual levels. (but you can practice any level you have previously reached)

12-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
I have a different question. How do you recalibrate the accelerometer. I have looked, but can't find anything. I would just start a new thread, but there is no reason to.
12-14-2008, 02:45 PM
if you quit, you have to play the entire 10 levels again
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
I have a different question. How do you recalibrate the accelerometer. I have looked, but can't find anything. I would just start a new thread, but there is no reason to.
You can't. That's what sucks about the game
12-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
You can't. That's what sucks about the game
Well I originally calibrated mine crooked somehow, and would love to fix it, but what with the 2 updates since release, I don't see it happening. Come on SEGA, join EA and Gameloft and support your product.
12-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Most recent version remembers levels

"if you quit, you have to play the entire 10 levels again"

Not since two versions ago -- it remembers where you were when you quit and asks if you want to continue.

Last edited by squarezero; 12-14-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: forgot to include quote
12-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
another game created without testing

come on

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Gameloft

I must say that gameloft are one of the few developers who release 'completed' games.
The games they produce are very polished and well developed ..
Howerver there is a but and it's a huge butt ! :O) they don't seem to listen to the feedback from users.
I have seen many many posts begging them to pop a calibration setting on monkey ball and they are just not listening.
I would rather have less polished games released like other developers then the games grow as the feeback from users is used to finailise the game and give the users what they want.
12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham808 View Post
I must say that gameloft are one of the few developers who release 'completed' games.
The games they produce are very polished and well developed ..
Howerver there is a but and it's a huge butt ! :O) they don't seem to listen to the feedback from users.
I have seen many many posts begging them to pop a calibration setting on monkey ball and they are just not listening.
I would rather have less polished games released like other developers then the games grow as the feeback from users is used to finailise the game and give the users what they want.

Gameloft didn't release SMB. SMB is licensed to Sega.