Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 PM

Default Shift (2.99)

Just saw it on appsniper and it looks really polished. Its supposed to be a "much anticipaded sequel to the critically acclaimed Ivory tiles". Developed by munkyFun inc.

anybody try it? Shift

Working Link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=302767982&mt=8
Old 01-19-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
link isn't working for me? And when I search Ivory Tiles and go to the devs page, only Ivory Tiles shows up, maybe not out in US store yet? Anyway, Ivory Tiles was an amazing game, and if it's anything like that I'll pick it up soon
try this shift I'm using the [ app ] [ / app] thing thats probably the problem.

Shift website is www.iphoneshift.com but it doesn't really tell you anything new.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
link isn't working for me? And when I search Ivory Tiles and go to the devs page, only Ivory Tiles shows up, maybe not out in US store yet? Anyway, Ivory Tiles was an amazing game, and if it's anything like that I'll pick it up soon
can you tell something more bout ivory tiles?
Old 01-19-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
try this shift I'm using the [ app ] [ / app] thing thats probably the problem.

Shift website is www.iphoneshift.com but it doesn't really tell you anything new.
The link still isn't working... It just takes me to a search result with games like chocolate shop frenzy.

And TouchArcade reviewed Ivory Tiles a while back and said it was a hidden gem, so I bought it. You have Ivory Tiles (of course) and you have to tilt the iPhone to get them into certain squares on the board. You have to use wood block that are stuck to the ground, as long as other obstacles, in order to guide the tiles into the squares. It's a great, great puzzle game, and I think it's a steal at $2. I would highly recommend it
Old 01-19-2009, 05:48 PM

I'm about to grab this, Ivory Tiles was awesome. It is just a block sliding puzzle game, but it is really fun. Just check it out, I think it is only $1.99 now.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
The link still isn't working... It just takes me to a search result with games like chocolate shop frenzy.
i have the same problem.

Quote:
And TouchArcade reviewed Ivory Tiles a while back and said it was a hidden gem, so I bought it. You have Ivory Tiles (of course) and you have to tilt the iPhone to get them into certain squares on the board. You have to use wood block that are stuck to the ground, as long as other obstacles, in order to guide the tiles into the squares. It's a great, great puzzle game, and I think it's a steal at $2. I would highly recommend it
thanks a lot, i will definitely check it out
Old 01-19-2009, 05:50 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

thought this was the flash game shift... which would be awesome to play on the go
Old 01-19-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broward View Post
I'm about to grab this, Ivory Tiles was awesome. It is just a block sliding puzzle game, but it is really fun. Just check it out, I think it is only $1.99 now.
I don't have ivory tiles, does it also have touch controls or adjust tilt position? I think shift has it but I'm not sure.

@tennisking101

-Appshopper doesnt have it either, check appsniper if you have it. It's in the US store.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:52 PM

Ivory Tiles is an amazing puzzle game.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298697067&mt=8

Very well crafted and very polished.

Can't seem to find the shift game in the App Store
Old 01-19-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
I don't have ivory tiles, does it also have touch controls or adjust tilt position? I think shift has it but I'm not sure.

@tennisking101

-Appshopper doesnt have it either, check appsniper if you have it. It's in the US store.
Ivory tiles has both tilt and touch controls, I don't think it has a tilt calibration though... not sure though